South Pittsburg vs sequatchie (Grider against that Caine man)

Roy Dillard

I am with George on this. Talent is there. The system doesn't suit the talent. The Grider effect will be the difference here. My final prediction is 27-20 Pirates. Hopefully I am wrong.

So we have The Grider Effect to counter The Ross Factor. I like it. It's going to be a good game. Whoever said we would score 48 points on this Sequatchie defense has lost their mind. IF we could score 28 tonight I would feel great about the progress we have made.

So we have The Grider Effect to counter The Ross Factor. I like it. It's going to be a good game. Whoever said we would score 48 points on this Sequatchie defense has lost their mind. IF we could score 28 tonight I would feel great about the progress we have made.

Barney aint nobody said nothing about Ross factor but you cause of your crush on him. All he has done was got blown out in the durn championship game. He is 1-6 in the championship game. You must be laying down on the durn job. That Ross man couldnt play tonight cause he was afraid you couldnt keep his balls dry. You think im joking but im not.

Barney aint nobody said nothing about Ross factor but you cause of your crush on him. All he has done was got blown out in the durn championship game. He is 1-6 in the championship game. You must be laying down on the durn job. That Ross man couldnt play tonight cause he was afraid you couldnt keep his balls dry. You think im joking but im not.

Coach Caitlyn, you just make sure those pirates are ready to play tonight. BTW, those new additions at the field is going to cost all of us money. $10 for adults is too much to charge to get into games at Beene Stadium.

Man alive...finally it's football time...best time of the year!! I am going to say the pirates have a very good game tomorrow night. Once again, I know we are young but these kids just know how to win and have done it their whole lives. It's contagious. Blevins, Lilly, Raulston, Jones, Kelley, Fuqua, Holland, Kennemore, Pryor...I look for all to have decent first games.... This team plays like a team and will be fun to watch this year. They will be undersized a lot but will play their hearts out every game I gurantee it. All pirate fans need to come out tomorrow night and support these guys! Hopefully we will hear a lot of "booms"

PowerP sounds excited.

Of course he is, he is back at the helm...........the savior is back!!!! The new district sets up nicely for the Pirates.