South Pittsburg vs sequatchie (Grider against that Caine man)

Roy Dillard

We briefly returned to smash mouth a few years ago, but we had some veteran linemen and RBs that made it possible. I look for this team to rely more on speed again.

Well history says that is where SP is gonna make the most hay, a couple of burners can be the difference maker in the lower classifications, regardless of who Roy has knocking the ho l es.

Edited by rikberry

If anyone has a problem with CowboyBob they can meet me at my barn and we can handle it like men then go eat supper at the Cookie Jar. Rest assured CowboyBob is a legend. Cowboy Bob will have a prediction soon and Cowboy Bob is never wrong.

Meet at the barn and settle it like broke back mtn? Sounds like that is all you and roy

Cowboy bob just dont make these nuckle head predictions like powerp and Cherokee Tom and make that Caine man real mad. I dont no where the cookie just is but ill meet you at Ronnies red eye and show you my Murphy book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Roy Dillard this is CowboyBob. CowboyBob is in the barn and you know what that means hoss, it's prediction time! CowboyBob don't know anything about a Tom from Cherokee or a Power Pee but Cowboy Bob says speed kills and them Pittsburg boys have speed back on their team like the glory days.. CowboyBob says them Sequatchie boys will be the first victim of the new Speedway Era. CowboyBob is going to eat supper before the game at the Cookie Jar. CowboyBob will meet Roy Dillard at Ronnies Red eye after the Pirates beat them Sequatchie boys 48-20.

Might have been the best team SP has ever had except for JW and the gang in 69. This old geezer watched all the state games with the sunshine band in person in 07. They would have been able to hang with Alcoa for maybe a half, and then the tornadoes would have pulled away. That Tyner team you guys beat got mashed by DCA and then DCA got shut out and obliterated by Alcoa.Also Tyrone, guess you took a couple to many licks to the head like Ambassadors punching bag, in 95 Marion County went 15-0 and won the championship. One more year you are forgetting is in 2008. That team gave Alcoa all it wanted and more and would have no doubt won the state championship if they made it. Best team Marion has had since 95. Then there was last year's team, which you referenced, that was the second best team MC has had since 95. And that Tyner team SP beat was a little above average. They weren't mediocre by no means. Almost beat the 3A state runner up Fulton team.

Nah Kinfolk you got it wrong. What I stated is pretty spot on about Tyner beasting Marion the past 12-15 years after they won it 95. Im pretty sure my friend I said Marion spanked them for 3-4 years but after 95 Marion has sucked. I didn't forget 2008 either. Pretty good team but nothing special more like a blimp on the radar. 96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,05,06,07. That's 12 years Kinfolk! You been hanging around too many fudge rounds, red bulls and corn bread my friend! Sounds like your happy with the new coach though and ready for another run. Good for you my friend! I think yall might have some trouble this year though in that district. I'm just keeping it real