Liberty @ Henry County

SEC1rules

And so it begins! After the last couple of weeks of practice and scrimmages, there is much excitement in the air around Henry County. There is no doubt that Liberty will come to play and they always have lots of atheletes on the field at any given time. As for them being able to run on this HC Defense, that is a tall order. I think most teams will have a hard time running against us. I am very happy to see the improvements on O through the past couple of weeks. Friday night was impressive. Look forward to a fun time at Patriot Stadium Friday night!!!

Go Big RED!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so it begins! After the last couple of weeks of practice and scrimmages, there is much excitement in the air around Henry County. There is no doubt that Liberty will come to play and they always have lots of atheletes on the field at any given time. As for them being able to run on this HC Defense, that is a tall order. I think most teams will have a hard time running against us. I am very happy to see the improvements on O through the past couple of weeks. Friday night was impressive. Look forward to a fun time at Patriot Stadium Friday night!!!

Go Big RED!!!

And so it begins! After the last couple of weeks of practice and scrimmages, there is much excitement in the air around Henry County. There is no doubt that Liberty will come to play and they always have lots of atheletes on the field at any given time. As for them being able to run on this HC Defense, that is a tall order. I think most teams will have a hard time running against us. I am very happy to see the improvements on O through the past couple of weeks. Friday night was impressive. Look forward to a fun time at Patriot Stadium Friday night!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Edited by revved1

I like us alot this year.

On the running subject, does anyone know how much success the Nashville team had against us on the ground a couple of weeks ago?

This is the primary basis on what I stated about our run defense this year. MBA was able to move the ball, but not at will. We held them to a field goal and caused them to punt a few times. This being an MBA team with 2 O Linemen that are committed to major SEC and Notre Dame, along with a running back that was VERY highly rated. So my point being that if we were able to hold them at bay somewhat, most other teams will not be of that kind of calibur and will have extreme difficulty against our D Line/Linebacking Crew. But nonetheless, this is only my opinion...

Speaking of that,What size crowd do you expect to come to Paris?Will your band come? Win or lose it will be a festive opening night in Paris.Lots of tailgateing-- join us if you can,Tennis.

GO BIG RED

no idea of the crowd support...were only fielding 40 something players this year as opposed to 70...so im thinkin not much at all...the band is kind of embarrassing so id be ok if they stayed home as well...i think they hurt us more than anything

ill be stopping by pregame...nothing like a game in Paris...best atmosphere around

How many yards you predict he'll run up against HC?  150?  250?

ill predict that at least 1 of the backs has 200+  yards on the ground if we win

i believe that neither offense will be very successful, but liberty is more seasoned in that department and has a 3rd year starter @ qb which will make the difference

HC loses the turnover battle and liberty walks out as the only team to defeat the patriots at home in 2015

Edited by dhstennis