Franklin Co. vs Marshall Co.

hogswild

Combine opponents record for that year was 29-30 Baylor only won 3 games Tullahoma 3 games only significant win was coffee co who was 7-3 had a weak Siegel team that year. Who was your losses?

Father ryan by 1 point and Shelbyville by 1 point. Lincoln County had the best year since the early 90s that year and we also lost against eventual state champs hillsboro. Lost 2nd round to riverdale that also went to state.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I am saying is that coffee county has never been much at football and definitely not good enough to talk smack to anyone on here. They will be better than normal this year but they have one of the if not the hardest districts to play in. The only win they will have in district is warren county and that's not guaranteed.

Agree I didn't come on here talking smack stated a opinion on my thought we had better athletes this year, yes very tough region 3-7 to 5-5 at best if they can pull off an upset, don't see three wins I see more along four to five, 3 or so games could go either way, that's what I love about high school football you really never know. Enough about athletes, What is yall schedule this year and how yall looking?

All I am saying is that coffee county has never been much at football and definitely not good enough to talk smack to anyone on here. They will be better than normal this year but they have one of the if not the hardest districts to play in. The only win they will have in district is warren county and that's not guaranteed.

not many CC posters...used to be when they had a couple of decent yrs

Where are all the old school Marshall County fans from back in the day that talked smack for days? I remember some heated smack talking battles on how they were going to win the region every year. And every year it came down between Giles and fairview. I miss those guys. They sure knew how to get people riled up including me. Btw im born and raised in fairview.