Region 2 - 6A Weekly Predictions: Go on the record.

34Defense

Week 5 Picks:

Riverdale 33, Coffee County 10

Oakland 21, Blackman 20

Cookeville 38, Siegel 28

Smyrna 45, Warren County 7

Rhea County 35, Ooltewah 14

Fulton 40, Knoxville Catholic 21

Arlington 28, White Station 14

William Blount 21, Bearden 17

Looks like you only missed one...lol so I hope.

Edited by Blaze45

Blackman is way better than I thought. The Jamboree looked really bad for them. I've known Watson for a long time and he's done a great job with this team.

Watson has the respect of every player on that team and has done an absolutely fantastic job with the coaches and team   The players started the off season, after a very hectic period with question and an answer ." Who is going to be the best in Rutherford County"  "Why not us?" They knew that it would be a tough season with some rebuilding and hard work and some hard lumps along the way. I think they are trying to answer that question every practice, every game, every time they put on their Blaze colors. Awfully proud of those young men. I hope they answer the question on Friday , Go Blaze!!!

Looks like you only missed one...lol so I hope.

Blaze I tell you what..... I didn't know who to pick. I just picked Oakland cause they have the best player in Tennessee and they've started to get him the ball.

I'm rooting for the Blaze, though. I think the Oaklands aministration is a joke. I remember when they stuck your boys outside by the bleachers in '13 when it was freezing. The Blackman parents I talked to were furious.

And, by the way this series has went the past two years, it's not a bad thing to lose the first game. :P

Blaze I tell you what..... I didn't know who to pick. I just picked Oakland cause they have the best player in Tennessee and they've started to get him the ball.

I'm rooting for the Blaze, though. I think the Oaklands aministration is a joke. I remember when they stuck your boys outside by the bleachers in '13 when it was freezing. The Blackman parents I talked to were furious.

And, by the way this series has went the past two years, it's not a bad thing to lose the first game. :P

I hear you about the series... the upside for who ever win this game is it puts that team in good position to not face Maryville until sometime late in the playoffs . That will be a whole other topic on the board I am sure. Will Maryville play up to the Same ole Maryville while playing two or maybe 3 Rutherford county teams in the playoffs, 

Edited by Blaze45

34Defense's Photo34Defense

Today, 08:26 PM

Week 5 Games:

Riverdale at Coffee County

Blackman at Oakland

Cookeville at Siegel

Warren County at Smyrna

Rhea County at Ooltewah

Fulton at Knoxville Catholic

White Station at Arlington

William Blount at Bearden