South Pittsburg vs Bledsoe (Grider against that Owensby man)

Roy Dillard

I believe the Pirates will win this game. Bledsoe is no where near as good on defense than seq is. If Bledsoe runs the spread sp will beat em, if they line up and run at the Pirates, then Bledsoe will win.

With the graduation of the two 6'6 recievers from last year, I think Bledsoe will be more of a power run team. But they still have a 3rd year starter at QB. Depth will get the best of the Pirates like last week. 

Bledsoe 28

SPitt 12

I believe the Pirates will win this game. Bledsoe is no where near as good on defense than seq is. If Bledsoe runs the spread sp will beat em, if they line up and run at the Pirates, then Bledsoe will win.

TTP your prediction is worst than Cherokee Tom and powerp. You said Grider would win in the first sentence and that Owensby man would win in the last sentence. Are you confused? What kind of mess is this?

Edited by Roy Dillard

For this game, that man that takes care of Grider's balls, needs to let a little air out of em.

Pegleg that man that wears those pass catcher gloves is the one that takes care of Griders balls. I forgot his name but he does better than that Allen man did of keeping Griders balls in good shape for the game. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard