South Pittsburg vs Bledsoe (Grider against that Owensby man)

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. Since when can you just cancel a durn game or games just cause the weather conditions aint quite right? It is real sunny out today. That Ross man is just being lazy and not wanting those academy boys to use his field. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate says PegLeg should fly down to visit that Hal Lamb man and ask him if he taught the SOS to cancel games? Course, pert near sure he would love to meet you but probably would be interested in a few other things too! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Roy, Old Pirate says PegLeg should fly down to visit that Hal Lamb man and ask him if he taught the SOS to cancel games? Course, pert near sure he would love to meet you but probably would be interested in a few other things too!

Old pirate I garuntee you that Ross man needs to get the little fellars to buy him an artificial field like that McKamey man did at that Grace school that Grider used to play. It rained so hard they one night that mckamey mans field was flooded and he got real mad and got a artificial field the next day. You think im joking but im not.

The Pirates need to get some blocking going on to spring the runners in addition to some passes to keep the D honest. If they can get their speed unleashed the game will change drastically.

Seemed like on that last drive if Holland wasn't missing his receivers, the receivers were dropping it. They just need a few games to get in rhythm. This team is young and doesn't have a lot of experience in Friday night situations so as they continue to play I see them getting much better by playoff time. But as far as blocking goes, we need to improve there I agree with you.

Before this seasons over I think Roy(et al) is(are) gonna hafta get fake mad and quit CoachT again, like he(they) did when he(they) thought he(they) was (were) taking the job in Georgia. This time it won't be for a new job though.

Old Pirate says a feller that has only been on coacht since 2013 Yous ain't got much credibilty and most likely a parent of a present day player. That said, Yous a short timer which means Yous got a HEEP to learn about cage rattling! BTW, rumor is Jasper was hoping to hire a former coach to teach a class in graffiti in the vocational side! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says a feller that has only been on coacht since 2013 Yous ain't got much credibilty and most likely a parent of a present day player. That said, Yous a short timer which means Yous got a HEEP to learn about cage rattling! BTW, rumor is Jasper was hoping to hire a former coach to teach a class in graffiti in the vocational side!

I been here as long as you girlfriend.  Justin the skilletheads keep getting my account banned cause the truth hurts.  If I'm the parent of a current player then he's one I don't know about and it may be a mircle on the order of Abraham siring Issac.  More likely I'm your daddy.  If so I'll add you to my list of failed endevors.