South Pittsburg vs Bledsoe (Grider against that Owensby man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says a feller that has only been on coacht since 2013 Yous ain't got much credibilty and most likely a parent of a present day player. That said, Yous a short timer which means Yous got a HEEP to learn about cage rattling! BTW, rumor is Jasper was hoping to hire a former coach to teach a class in graffiti in the vocational side!

By the way I think you fancy yourself a cage rattler extrodinare but you are in fact merely a snake handler. But I will grant you, as a snake handler you are at the top of your art, you can more than hold your own.

I been here as long as you girlfriend. Justin the skilletheads keep getting my account banned cause the truth hurts. If I'm the parent of a current player then he's one I don't know about and it may be a mircle on the order of Abraham siring Issac. More likely I'm your daddy. If so I'll add you to my list of failed endevors.

Your account has been banned? So you're Purple Pastry huh? LMBO

Before this seasons over I think Roy(et al) is(are) gonna hafta get fake mad and quit CoachT again, like he(they) did when he(they) thought he(they) was (were) taking the job in Georgia.  This time it won't be for a new job though.

who cares where he goes just as long as he goes. maybe that pore horse will get a break from him beating it to death.. you think im jokn but im not

I seen a pic of yalls " pirate ship" yall players walk across before the game ...lol I don't know which one is more funny seeing high school football players walk across what looked to me like a kids play ground piece with a fake cannon on top or them playing thunder struck as they walk across lol. Make fun of Ross all yall want to but at least our boys are winning games and don't have to walk across play ground equipment before each game

I seen a pic of yalls " pirate ship" yall players walk across before the game ...lol I don't know which one is more funny seeing high school football players walk across what looked to me like a kids play ground piece with a fake cannon on top or them playing thunder struck as they walk across lol. Make fun of Ross all yall want to but at least our boys are winning games and don't have to walk across play ground equipment before each game

Only thing I didn't like about the ship is that it wasn't painted... I'm sure yall could help with that though.. By the way, let's not pretend MC is an ELITE program you were runner up for a state championship, got a new coach, and beat SP one year for the first time in 8 years... Get a grip.. Please...

The Pirate players, the coaches and the community are proud of this because it was done for the boys in Orange and Black, not someone like you who would post disrepectful things like this. It's about the team, not your childish imaginaton!!!

Edited by piratetom

If I'm not mistaken MC used to walk under a fake TeePee. Same concept. You've been a member for 4 weeks so I'm guessing your kid is a freshman and you don't know about those days.. I'm also guessing you heard about this website from another Coach T poster from MC. Also guessing you know absolutely nothing about football, and post on this sight because the posting is anonymous and you can cover up for your lack of actual football knowledge by trash talking. Nice try though pal. Now you can go back to your fantasy of pretending your school name is relevant to the words "Football" and "success" to anyone but your fane base.

Edited by PiratePrideChamp

I didn't say that we didn't. I just don't see how MC gets to jump on their high horse, I would go out on a limb and say that SP totaled more points in 8 years than MC did all purpose yards. Lol Jk

Proably true I'm not ashamed to admit it lol. SP without a doubt had the superior teams every year they won in those 8 years. Just like MC had the better team last year and this year also. I'm a MC fan But to be honest with you I wish both programs could be on top at the same time like in the 90's so when one team wins you can honestly say you beat the other when they were good not just because they are in some down or rebuilding years might be a while still before it gets back to that though.