Johnson Co at Hampton....Week 2

uknoit2

Thanks OnB...Hope we can top last week's game! 600 yds offense would be nice each week.

KING, I kinda like the poodle thing myself...seemed to work in our favor

Didn't know so much about Poodles until this week. Evidently those thing are mean.  I think JC will be better on D than Avery was but I still think we should be able to get the W.  if its anything like normal , they will play us tough. Believe it or not, we are several teams biggest game.

Didn't know so much about Poodles until this week. Evidently those thing are mean.  I think JC will be better on D than Avery was but I still think we should be able to get the W.  if its anything like normal , they will play us tough. Believe it or not, we are several teams biggest game.

Yea those poodles are tuff...U never seen Uncle Si's poodle?

Avery was just plain tired of getting hit, tackled and ran over! JC won't cave as easily.

I hope every team from here on plans on having their JV in by 2nd half too!

Avery was just plain tired of getting hit, tackled and ran over! JC won't cave as easily.

I hope every team from here on plans on having their JV in by 2nd half too!

I thought the JV thing was a stretch.I'm not real sure where big talk started but it went sorta like I thought it would.Avery may be in for a TOUGH year.

I think you're right...I saw some good sportsmanship on the field by "some" Avery players but I've heard a lot that went on on the field...A change of attitude may help them be more successful

5 days and a getup, Need to work hard and prepare for a war. Bad thing for us ,these games are dwindling.I;d just as soon play 15 games this year, My cup is half full, I'd like to see evryone come out of the woodwork to support this bunch. When people thi nk you;re for real, they come from everywhere. Hope its rocking next friday.I also hope we get a little media coverage  We could have had 2 that could won the player of the week.But I doubt  they even know anything about our game.

Yep! It will never happen, but we should have the 3, 4 and 5 star players of the week haha!

If correct, two backs rushed for 160+ yds each and we threw 9 times for 150? Hard to argue

But, we did have coverage from 5 & 11 news up there Friday

Edited by uknoit2

Yep! It will never happen, but we should have the 3, 4 and 5 star players of the week haha!

If correct, two backs rushed for 160+ yds each and we threw 9 times for 150? Hard to argue

But, we did have coverage from 5 & 11 news up there Friday

We did have coverage and I forgot about that,but the JC press is the paper that puts out the star players of the week.