Johnson Co at Hampton....Week 2

uknoit2

I was amazed at the way NVA executed their offense. It seemed every time we had a guy tackled someone else had the ball lol. I was fooled multiple times in the stands. Even jumped up once thinking we had a 3ish yard loss only to see nva fans standing then found out the ball was way down the field.For a team to execute like that in their first game was a great reflection on their coach.

Yep! It will never happen, but we should have the 3, 4 and 5 star players of the week haha!

If correct, two backs rushed for 160+ yds each and we threw 9 times for 150? Hard to argue

But, we did have coverage from 5 & 11 news up there Friday

I think Whitehead should get one of the top players,pretty big game.

True...heck, let's stay under the radar, way under!

On a side note, did I hear Brock's statement correct that the Northview Academy coach was the "best coach I've ever coached against since being at Cloudland"? Must be

pretty dang good!

They are very well coached. I think he said it was the most well coached team he's faced while at cloudland. I'm sure hamptons a close second :)

He can have the 2 star!

I heard the food was tremendous and thank them very much

I don't think the press did either game so I doubt any player from either team will get any of the star players. But I was pleased with the coverage we both got,you could actually even see game stats. Thats something we never saw last year.

It was great to see highlights on TV from the game, the news stations at least think enough to send crews to get some coverage for the guys. The JC Press is awful. They hardly ever send anybody anywhere outside of JC,Elizabethton, or Kingsport for write-ups, then have votes on what teams are ranked in the state! As if they have any clue! Their bias is pitiful, and keeps many deserving players from the smaller schools from getting college looks.

They are very well coached. I think he said it was the most well coached team he's faced while at cloudland. I'm sure hamptons a close second :)

I'm sure it was meant to be a slap in the face to a bunch of coaches. Even if that was what he thought,he should have kept it to himself. Its no wonder people don't like him so well. Was NV a better team or did Cloudland get out coached. You can't have it both ways. 

I'm sure it was meant to be a slap in the face to a bunch of coaches. Even if that was what he thought,he should have kept it to himself. Its no wonder people don't like him so well. Was NV a better team or did Cloudland get out coached. You can't have it both ways.

I probably shouldn't say this but I'm glad he didn't come to Betsy and I'm sure he is a good coach and a good guy.