Johnson Co at Hampton....Week 2

uknoit2

I'm sure it was meant to be a slap in the face to a bunch of coaches. Even if that was what he thought,he should have kept it to himself. Its no wonder people don't like him so well. Was NV a better team or did Cloudland get

out coached. You can't have it both ways.

I'll say one thing, it was a game of chess the whole way with nv being just a couple moves ahead. The only dumb thing that Brock did all night was have Colby throw a bomb that wound up an int.

They are very well coached. I think he said it was the most well coached team he's faced while at cloudland. I'm sure hamptons a close second :)

Hahaha!

Well, I'll say this... a Luns coached team probably wins that game!

Remember our discussion about "talk"? Yea, B.P. is pretty good at that too

I will agree with that concerning last year...I don't agree with that concerning 2013 game...I know the belief of you and 91 about that game but I don't believe CHS was much more talented...IF we had reversed coaches, yes you win both...If it's a Luns vs Luns game, they're slobber knockers

I'm sure it was meant to be a slap in the face to a bunch of coaches. Even if that was what he thought,he should have kept it to himself. Its no wonder people don't like him so well. Was NV a better team or did Cloudland get out coached. You can't have it both ways.

He says alot..every season

I have to say that this years Hampton squad is a very special group of young men! I have never seen a group of so many juniors and seniors dedicate so much by helping out the younger players.And as one of those younger players dads, I am grateful!! Uknowit, I have told #7 several times how much I appreciate what he stands for and the example he sets and just want to tell you something that you already know, That is one amazing young man!! Wished it was Friday already!!

PUJO!! Have you seen the Press???? :roflol: :roflol:

Not that those young men didn't deserve it (although some choices make me scratch my head), but not one Bulldog! Now, THAT is funny....Flying under the radar haha!

I hope if lil man Fritz comes for an interview, these DOGS have a long memory...I wouldn't let him on the property LOL