Henry county vs. Houston

HCPATS15

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing is for sure. Henry County and Houston will both be lighting fires under their offenses in practice this week. They scored a whopping 3 points combined, so far this season. I don't think anybody expected that from either team.

Edited by kwc

Man o man, had to lick my wounds before getting back on here this week. I hate losing, but hate it even worse when I feel like certain parts of the team didn't play up to par. My hats off to Liberty tho, they played well and have a heck of a QB and receivers! They got it done, and that's all that mattered.

Now on to game 2. I have to agree with the Reaper, and from what I have heard already practice has been pretty rough. I look for the Patriots to come out guns ablazin' and firing on all cylinders. I sure hope so anyway...

Go Big RED!!!

Henry County bounces back at home and wins by 21. I bet they had a rough week of practice. HC and losing usually equals punishment. It'll be transferred to the opposing team on Friday.

Last year Houston went undefeated until they played Ridgeway in the 8th game of the season. That game they losy by 20. They didn't lose another game until the 2nd round of the 6A playoffs when they lost to Arlington by 2.

Houston is in shock like HC is in shock. I don't think either team conceived losing thier first game of the season in the fashion to which they did. Both of these teams are trying to redeem themselves from their opening game debacles.

I don't know if HC wins by 21 points. It seems that both teams had issues with their offense.

Last year Houston went undefeated until they played Ridgeway in the 8th game of the season. That game they losy by 20. They didn't lose another game until the 2nd round of the 6A playoffs when they lost to Arlington by 2.

Houston is in shock like HC is in shock. I don't think either team conceived losing thier first game of the season in the fashion to which they did. Both of these teams are trying to redeem themselves from their opening game debacles.

I don't know if HC wins by 21 points. It seems that both teams had issues with their offense.

I agree. I think HC wins a close one at home but don't think it's anywhere close to a 21 point victory.

2004 HC was 2-8 Gaddis first year.

The schedule is much tougher this year and with Region realignment and young players in key positions, HC may not reach it's potential until late in the year.

Looking at the schedule, there are no games that i can look at and feel real confident of an automatic 'W' - unlike previous years when you could see 4 or 5.

But all are possible 'W's because the defense will keep them in all games.

Just being REAL

GO BIG RED.

I can look at 3 confidently and call them a probable win. 2 more that would raise some serious red flags if we lost.  4 that I think are going to be regular-season dogfights that we in HC are not accustomed to.  

Houston's defense isn't bad.  It seems like they made Ridgeway earn their yards for the most part.  With that said, if the gloves come off with the offense this week I think we can move the ball and score.  I like our defense.  That's all I'll say about that.  

HC 20 - HHS 7 is my prediction.  Hope I'm not choking on crow again come late tomorrow night.

The incomparable YANKER is back!!!!!!!  Last week was not a good one for this mighty YANKER but this week is destined to be better!!!!  Both teams will rebound to victory.......JCM 20 - Brownsville 18...................HC 28 - Houston 7!!!!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!

The incomparable YANKER is back!!!!!!!  Last week was not a good one for this mighty YANKER but this week is destined to be better!!!!  Both teams will rebound to victory.......JCM 20 - Brownsville 18...................HC 28 - Houston 7!!!!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Yanker! Last week was rough, and I am hoping that you are absolutely correct on both accounts.

It is shaping up to be a great looking GameDay!!! Weather will be nice, food will be great, and here's to some great football tonight!!!

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!