MO EAST @ CLINTON

dragnfan

Yes he was, but more frustrated than worried. ha ha Clinton had a great plan and executed it well. You guys have a good team. OR and Clinton could meet again in the playoffs.

True that ORC haha. Clinton looked to be improved for sure on D. You're right they're a quality team. I'm up in arms about this said game. I'd like to see Clinton win because they're our neighbors rivalry or not, but my cuz graduated from East. Haha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of Defense does Clinton run? East's offense missed a lot of open receivers, and when did hit one the would drop it. We had a couple of breakdown covering the deep pass, they just out athlete us. We have a good team, take away the fumble after half-time along with Roger #3 not playing. We could have pulled the up-set.

As far as the game Friday night, we want to run the football 1st then pass. As noted in other post, we are very big up front. East plans on being more physical then Clinton on both side of the ball. We get the running going it could be a long night for Clinton. Our Defense played a lot better then the score shows.We played really good against the run most of the night, and take away a couple of those long passes we are right their.

Surely we will be better against the deep ball this week, if not we will be in trouble.I do think it will be hard for Clinton to have long drive on us. So they will have to have big plays too score.

Edited by Morristown48

What type of Defense does Clinton run? East's offense missed a lot of open receivers, and when did hit one the would drop it. We had a couple of breakdown covering the deep pass, they just out athlete us. We have a good team, take away the fumble after half-time along with Roger #3 not playing. We could have pulled the up-set.

As far as the game Friday night, we want to run the football 1st then pass. As noted in other post, we are very big up front. East plans on being more physical then Clinton on both side of the ball. We get the running going it could be a long night for Clinton. Our Defense played a lot better then the score shows.We played really good against the run most of the night, and take away a couple of those long passes we are right their.

Surely we will be better against the deep ball this week, if not we will be in trouble.I do think it will be hard for Clinton to have long drive on us. So they will have to have big plays too score.

Clinton runs a 3-5-3 defense

Could happen ORK! I'm still a little bummed that Coach G decided not to schedule the Falcons. I understand a little more as to why now.

Yep, vul, that appears to be the case. We had the opportunity to schedule the falcons, but chose to go with Webb. Webb is paying OR to come play. It was a no brainer.

Oh ok....I wasn't sure. I've only been keeping up with Clinton for about 10 yrs now.

The 92 team was special. 14-1 and got upset in championship. There were only 3 state champions in Tennessee then instead of 8 like today and There were no private classifications. Clinton had less than 40 players that year and had to compete with all the big boys.

The 92 team was special. 14-1 and got upset in championship. There were only 3 state champions in Tennessee then instead of 8 like today and There were no private classifications. Clinton had less than 40 players that year and had to compete with all the big boys.

Are you going to the game tonight?