Trousdale vs clay co ( barker man against this majors man)

Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this? What is wrong with you Trousdale people? Where in tarnation is seven and snoballs and grunt? I cant even give a synopsis on this majors man cause he didnt even fill out his durn survey. Let me ask you clay co people a question. Is this majors man kin to that majors man that coached in the SEC?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of mess is this? What is wrong with you Trousdale people? Where in tarnation is seven and snoballs and grunt? I cant even give a synopsis on this majors man cause he didnt even fill out his durn survey. Let me ask you clay co people a question. Is this majors man kin to that majors man that coached in the SEC?

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller

Roy...its 2015. With all of these multi-media platforms, do we still really have coaches not turning in their durn surveys? That Childress man should address this situation.

I garuntee you some of these durn coaches are just lazy and wont fill out Murphys survey so they can get on his pole. Im real glad that Barker man did. I bet that creasy man told him to do it before he left. You think im joking but im not.

Seven, I guess it's kinda sad for you with the coaching change and all isn't it? Will you be splitting your time on Friday nights between teams?

Somewhat bitter sweet, I guess, but I think he made the right decision. No hard feelings around these parts either. That was evident by all of the purple and gold at Floyd Stadium on Sat. night (and I ain't talking about the Symrna coaching staff).

I just looked at the schedules and there is only one weekend that I see as being a conflict.... Riverdale and MTCS. As of right now, I'll take...

Wk. 2. Old Crow Medicine Show

Wk. 3. Upperman over Siegel (another good test for TC)

Wk. 4. Blackman over Jo Byrns

Wk. 5-7. Neither

Wk. 8. toss up (leaning towards Riverdale, but may try to do both)

Wk. 9. Cookeville over Red Boiling Springs

Wk 10. Nashville Christian over Smyrna (gotta see the best player in the state)

Somewhat bitter sweet, I guess, but I think he made the right decision. No hard feelings around these parts either. That was evident by all of the purple and gold at Floyd Stadium on Sat. night (and I ain't talking about the Symrna coaching staff).

I just looked at the schedules and there is only one weekend that I see as being a conflict.... Riverdale and MTCS. As of right now, I'll take...

Wk. 2. Old Crow Medicine Show

Wk. 3. Upperman over Siegel (another good test for TC)

Wk. 4. Blackman over Jo Byrns

Wk. 5-7. Neither

Wk. 8. toss up (leaning towards Riverdale, but may try to do both)

Wk. 9. Cookeville over Red Boiling Springs

Wk 10. Nashville Christian over Smyrna (gotta see the best player in the state)

Seven what kind of mess is this? What is a old crow medicine show? Is that what you Trousdale people call the get together after that Barker mans games? I garuntee you that sounds like some illegal stuff going on. You think im joking but im not.