How Many Years(Consecutively) has your team made playoffs? 1A or 2A

23 to be exact, ath. Good call..they have made it every yr since '92 but have never appeared in the finals in those 23 years.

I was looking more for teams who done it entirely while in 1 classification.

So as with Trousdale (who have been from 3A, 2A and 1A).

The Longest active streak while being in 1 classification, just 1A, is 14 & shared between..

Wayne County

South Pittsburg

**Disclaimer...This is just from my info that i looked up. There may be a team or teams in 1A with longer playoff streaks but not that I could find.**

I wouldn't call it making it with 2 & 3 wins.When you have 4 teams in a district. When other teams with a winning record and more district wins with 6 or 7 teams in their district. Don't make it. Edited by horse

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call it making it with 2 & 3 wins.When you have 4 teams in a district. When other teams with a winning record and more district wins with 6 or 7 teams in their district. Don't make it.

Hence why I looked over South Pitts '04 season...i was just skimming thru past seasons one yr at a time and seen where they where 3-7 that yr and just assumed they had a bad yr and with 7 loses n just 3 wins they did not make the playoffs but i was wrong.

The WC Wildcats have won at least 6 games every single yr of our 14 yr streak except 1 season. The yr after we won state, 2012 in which we won 4 and made it to the Playoffs as the 4 seed.

Taking absolutely nothing away from SP. As i respect that program and they to still, even with the 3 W's in '04, have a 14 yr streak just like WC.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2