Marion Co. @ Meigs

BooBoo5

Let me ask you Jasper people a question. I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye last night and he told me that Harwood man came back as assistant principal and resigned again. He has quit twice in one month. Is this mess true? Did he use that word again he wasnt supposed to use? You think im joking but im not.

I told you nevermind this job, it is not for you.  You already have a job that you don't do, although it seems you have been busier today than most days.

• Upvote 1

I told you nevermind this job, it is not for you. You already have a job that you don't do, although it seems you have been busier today than most days.

LRDAO...I garuntee you that Harwood man is the first principal to resign twice in the same month from the same school. What was cause of second resignation? We no the cause of the first. Figures they are related. You think im joking but im not. As for the game I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and I think that Ross mans team is better than that Fitzgerald mans team. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Let me ask you Jasper people a question. I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye last night and he told me that Harwood man came back as assistant principal and resigned again. He has quit twice in one month. Is this mess true? Did he use that word again he wasnt supposed to use? You think im joking but im not.

Get your calendar out and maybe you can figure out its been exactly two weeks since resignation, also known as working out a  "two week notice". It should sound real familiar to when Ross put you on notice for next Friday. 

Get your calendar out and maybe you can figure out its been exactly two weeks since resignation, also known as working out a "two week notice". It should sound real familiar to when Ross put you on notice for next Friday.

on paper Jasper should mercy rule SP in two weeks. Anything less is underachieving and overrated :popcorneater: Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

on paper Jasper should mercy rule SP in two weeks. Anything less is underachieving and overrated :popcorneater:

We always want to win but this rivalry is so much better when both teams are great and thats what everyone should want. Marion may accomplish what you say they will by mercy ruling them but  Vic will have them ready to give there all and I expect a better game for all than last year. I for one cannot wait till next week. 

We always want to win but this rivalry is so much better when both teams are great and thats what everyone should want. Marion may accomplish what you say they will by mercy ruling them but Vic will have them ready to give there all and I expect a better game for all than last year. I for one cannot wait till next week.

yeah I agree. They will be ready and I hope they make it a close game. Regardless, unlike most folk around here, both teams have a chance to make deep runs in their classifications and I will take that any day.

LRDAO...I garuntee you that Harwood man is the first principal to resign twice in the same month from the same school. What was cause of second resignation? We no the cause of the first. Figures they are related. You think im joking but im not. As for the game I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and I think that Ross mans team is better than that Fitzgerald mans team. You think im joking but im not.

There was similar situation over your way a piece back.  This coach/principal resigned and took another job far away and said his fake mad good bye on his favorite sports social media site.  And then he quit/got fired from his new job before he even started and came back to as principal/meddling ex-coach and started posting his inane mess on the sports social media site again.  After a couple years of pot stirin he went back as the real coach.  I can't recall his name, I think you knew him.

Edited by rikberry
  • Upvote 1