Marion Co. @ Meigs

BooBoo5

I will go with MC in a close one.

Old Pirate says Jasper's active 3 3 stack type defensive scheme is geared to confuse the blocking schemes and attacked from various blitzes disrupting plays early. Any team that plays the Warriors will need to create plays that attack by air with quick slants and connect flair passes outside the box. OP don't know how close this matchup will be but Old Pirate says the kinfolkes is the favored team! Edited by OLD PIRATE

There was similar situation over your way a piece back. This coach/principal resigned and took another job far away and said his fake mad good bye on his favorite sports social media site. And then he quit/got fired from his new job before he even started and came back to as principal/meddling ex-coach and started posting his inane mess on the sports social media site again. After a couple years of pot stirin he went back as the real coach. I can't recall his name, I think you knew him.

Little Rikie, Yous a confused puppy! Can you even count the number on the Warrior coaching carocell? Chatter round the TNTBSUS is there is a growing uprising about the Jasper middle school and peewee teams! Better watch out for the mad mama skillet slingers, course you fellers have already been introduced to them before.

Little Rikie, Yous a confused puppy! Can you even count the number on the Warrior coaching carocell? Chatter round the TNTBSUS is there is a growing uprising about the Jasper middle school and peewee teams! Better watch out for the mad mama skillet slingers, course you fellers have already been introduced to them before.

I'm involved with the middle school and some with little league. This is not true.

Old pirate I garuntee you want get a answer. I been trying to ask that Jasperlites the reason for the sudden exit for that Harwood man and cant get a durn answer. You think im joking but im not.

You callin me confused is like Elivs calllin Bob Dylan dead.  Elvis is an experienced dirt napper while Bob Dylan only got one foot in.  While I have respect for your first hand experience on the subject of confusion and your obvious qualifications as judge, Yous been in been in the dirt a long spell whiles I'ma toe tappin it.

Old pirate I garuntee you want get a answer. I been trying to ask that Jasperlites the reason for the sudden exit for that Harwood man and cant get a durn answer. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Why didn't you get the people you have sit in for you now while yer at games and such to post on Coach T for ya when you got that other job instead of getting fake mad and quittin?  If you'd a knowed that yous was comin back, you'd had somebody mind the store instead of getting fake mad.  You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

Old Pirate says Jasper's active 3 3 stack type defensive scheme is geared to confuse the blocking schemes and attacked from various blitzes disrupting plays early. Any team that plays the Warriors will need to create plays that attack by air with quick slants and connect flair passes outside the box. OP don't know how close this matchup will be but Old Pirate says the kinfolkes is the favored team!

MC has been playing some brand of that defense for several years.  A 33 stack that is slow to react is a bad defense and will give up huge plays as we saw 2+ years ago.  The difference this year in my opinion is in the preparation, they have obviously done their homework.  The real work is done before the snap of the ball and the Marion boys have been very good at reading and reacting. Quick and correct reads are the key not so much the play calling, even if you have the other teams playbook.

"Rommel, you magnificent SOB, I read your book." - Gen. G.S Patton

Let me ask you a question. Why didn't you get the people you have sit in for you now while yer at games and such to post on Coach T for ya when you got that other job instead of getting fake mad and quittin?  If you'd a knowed that yous was comin back, you'd had somebody mind the store instead of getting fake mad.  You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

Old pirate is right you are real confused. Let me ask you again. Why did that Harwood man resign yep again? Did he use the no word again around the SOS? I garuntee you I sit up by that Sherrill mans pressbox at home and where ever I can find a durn seat at other stadiums. You think im joking but im not.