Marion Co. @ Meigs

BooBoo5

Pretty sure it's 8 eastern. Isn't that the usual start time when valley teams come over here?

TigerNation, Old Pirate is jest wondering....one (hatr1234) of the Jasperlites has MARION 48 PIRATES 6 on every post he makes on every thread he makes. Now do you think it is intended 1. to intimidate you fellers, 2. Intended to tell everyone it is the First win in 9 years or....is it jest wasted space of an idiot repeating himself on every post????? BTW, you need some help on this thread, the Meigs folkes appearing shy! Edited by OLD PIRATE

TigerNation, Old Pirate is jest wondering....one of the Jasperlites has MARION 48 PIRATES 6 on every post he makes on every thread he makes. Now do you think it is intended 1. to intimidate you fellers, 2. Intended to tell everyone it is the First win in 9 years or....is it jest wasted space of an idiot repeating himself on every post????? BTW, you need some help on this thread, the Meigs folkes appearing shy!

If it hurts your little feelings that bad I will remove it for you! You have mentioned it 3 times now in other posts! Your fellow Pirate gave me the idea the last several years when the Pirates were whipping up on us so I thought I would take that idea from him. Everyone knows that we ended your 8 year run last year. It was your first run of 8 so since we have had 2 such runs I will be the better person and remove it for you. Never meant for it to hurt your feelings! BTW is that what you call cage rattling??? Just wondering

If it hurts your little feelings that bad I will remove it for you! You have mentioned it 3 times now in other posts! Your fellow Pirate gave me the idea the last several years when the Pirates were whipping up on us so I thought I would take that idea from him. Everyone knows that we ended your 8 year run last year. It was your first run of 8 so since we have had 2 such runs I will be the better person and remove it for you. Never meant for it to hurt your feelings! BTW is that what you call cage rattling??? Just wondering 

Y

TigerNation, Old Pirate is jest wondering....one (hatr1234) of the Jasperlites has MARION 48 PIRATES 6 on every post he makes on every thread he makes. Now do you think it is intended 1. to intimidate you fellers, 2. Intended to tell everyone it is the First win in 9 years or....is it jest wasted space of an idiot repeating himself on every post????? BTW, you need some help on this thread, the Meigs folkes appearing shy!

You know when OPer's cage is rattled when he come out of his dopey character and starts sounding almost normal and semi makes sense.  Roy does the same thing.  Its a skillet head thing.  

No please don't remove it, cause it don't bother OP a nary bit, cause Old Pirate didn't get beat. The point is all your belly-aching and whining about repeatable lines, posts or comments. Dad burnit, it's part of feuding youngon. You Jasperlites got the ball, roll with it while you can, jest makes for great future feuding!!! Edited by OLD PIRATE

You will have a new signature in a couple weeks anyway.

BTW, Happy Yous admitted Yous learned something from the SP kinfolkes! Recon it made OP's day jest hearing that. Figure us SP folkes hard work is paying off. You knows Old Pirate ain't joking neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hopefully our offense. Will show up to play

Hopefully everyone will stay focused on this week's game since it is a region game. Between 2 blow-outs of rebuilding teams, a #1 ranking in a poll that is a joke, and looking ahead to a game next week that means absolutely nothing more than something for a few idiots to get on here and squabble about, it's the perfect recipe for an upset. A good team is a team that can stay focused. We'll see how good MC is after Friday night.

I have heard Meigs County has approximately 80 players out this year. How many seniors?

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy list six seniors that are real good. This Rayl boy is 215 lbs and was the district player of the year. I garuntee you he is real good. That Wildermuth boy had 115 lbs on him so it shouldnt be a problem to nock him out of the way. This Hiefnor boy is 296lbs and bench purses 335 lbs. He is real strong. This Fitzgerald man dont even have a boy on Murphys pole. That Ross man should be ok. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy list six seniors that are real good. This Rayl boy is 215 lbs and was the district player of the year. I garuntee you he is real good. That Wildermuth boy had 115 lbs on him so it shouldnt be a problem to nock him out of the way. This Hiefnor boy is 296lbs and bench purses 335 lbs. He is real strong. This Fitzgerald man dont even have a boy on Murphys pole. That Ross man should be ok. You think im joking but im not.

Finally something useful!!!!!

TigerNation, Old Pirate is jest wondering....one (hatr1234) of the Jasperlites has MARION 48 PIRATES 6 on every post he makes on every thread he makes. Now do you think it is intended 1. to intimidate you fellers, 2. Intended to tell everyone it is the First win in 9 years or....is it jest wasted space of an idiot repeating himself on every post????? BTW, you need some help on this thread, the Meigs folkes appearing shy!

Maybe he just feels that way?? I think it will be a lot closer than that.

I can tell you from what I've read on here and heard from other people is that Marion is fast and can get after it. I think our biggest advantage might be that we've played a tougher early schedule.

I guess we'll know more about this district around this time Friday night.

Maybe he just feels that way?? I think it will be a lot closer than that.

I can tell you from what I've read on here and heard from other people is that Marion is fast and can get after it. I think our biggest advantage might be that we've played a tougher early schedule.

I guess we'll know more about this district around this time Friday night.

I think this game will be a really good test for us. I think we are overrated but a quality team. Your team is as talented as any team we will face this year and you are coming off of a heartbreaking loss to a quality opponent. We have not been tested so far this season and things are about to get really tough for us. I think we all the tools to be a great team (talent, coaching, community support) but I still want to see what this group is made of where it counts! I look forward to coming to your place. I have a few friends that are old Tigers and I will be looking them up later this week to see if they are going to the game. Don't pay any attention to my hastiness toward the skillet heads. Their whole game is to try and get under your skin and it never stops. Good luck to both teams and I hope all come out injury free!!!!