Loudon @ Alcoa

Tom142

Coach Tyler Robinson makes his return to Goddard field Friday night to help lead the Redskins against the Tornadoes (that sounds so weird saying that).

Anyway, it seems like Loudon has a young and inexperienced bunch, after losing 20 plus seniors off last years talented state semi-final team. It looks like Lenoir City took care of business against them the other night, William Blount took care of LC last week, and we took care of Willy B last night.

I think this is a major rebuilding year at Loudon and Alcoa starters will move the ball with relative ease and keep Loudon out of the endzone. Good chance to get some young guys valuable experience. Tornadoes...big.

Alcoa 49

Loudon 7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Tyler Robinson makes his return to Goddard field Friday night to help lead the Redskins against the Tornadoes (that sounds so weird saying that).

Anyway, it seems like Loudon has a young and inexperienced bunch, after losing 20 plus seniors off last years talented state semi-final team. It looks like Lenoir City took care of business against them the other night, William Blount took care of LC last week, and we took care of Willy B last night.

I think this is a major rebuilding year at Loudon and Alcoa starters will move the ball with relative ease and keep Loudon out of the endzone. Good chance to get some young guys valuable experience. Tornadoes...big.

Alcoa 49

Loudon 7

This looks about right.

I recall when Loudon Had Josh Whatever "All State" Running back and The F5 shut him down and I even think knoxked him out of the game. That was a brutal playoff game as are many at Goodard field, home of the chilli cheese fries

I'm sure there will be plenty of corn dogs this Friday too.