Huntingdon @Collinwood

ZEBRA35

getting thumped 6 to 1 is no fun but the Trojans are still progressing.  The final result is kinda what you might expect when freshmen and sophomore linemen go up against a bunch of veteran senior linemen.  Still, I thought the lines were a pretty good match for the most part.  Collinwoods biggest

problem is the second and third level on their defense.  We need taller linebackers who can SEE

what is happening in the backfield and get in position to find the ball  lot quicker.  Rumbaugh was a great jr high linebacker, they should put him back there for immediate help.  The secondary just

seems always out of postion and to far away from the action....don't know the solution to that

one cause Wood doesn't have a ton of backs to put there

Huntingdon was pretty much as advertised though I thought wood battled them hard despite

the final score.  Im glad to see they will be hit hard by graduation in the line this year...their

backs are really fast.  Their biggest play is the qb draw right up the gut...the dude hits the

hole and just out runs everybody basically.  That was a huge gainer for them.  No 3 gets the ball

a lot but I guess hes the son of a school board member or something.  44 is really strong

and breaks lots of tackles but once big Thompson met him in the hole down on the goaline

and dude went down hard that time brother.

Glad there are no more Wilsons or Huntingdons on the schedule the rest of the year...next week great time for open date to heal and practice

off to work on the defense then on to victory cause they are definitely coming soon.  congrats

to mustangs and keep those heads up Trojans....

I think collinwoods offense is fine, the plays that got stuffed last night will work just swell the

rest of the way.   Great running by Michael Scott and Clayton Lockley btw, you guys are

dynamite.  Tyler looked really composed out there, he had a beautiful bomb to Fisher in

the second quarter that was just a half second late and got tipped away at the last moment...

would like to see more plays like that to compliment the running game.

Edited by TheMirrorThief