Huntingdon @Collinwood

ZEBRA35

It would be nice to keep playing you guys. I wish WC could have kept playing UC. It helps playing traditionally tough opponents.

Yeah if you dont play great competition it'll hurt u when u get to playoffs no matter who u r.  I have got week 10 circled on my calender I think it or Milan will be our toughest regular season game.  I am looking forward to playing the wildcats again.  I hope the outcome is different but if it isnt I think it is very possible we will play twice depending on how the playoff bracket turns out.

I might get burned for saying this but am going to say it anyway.  To all the people thinking we are all being big headed talking like Collinwood won't do much, most of us are not, most of us just believe we got a talented group of players this year.  I am telling you if everyone stays healthy we have a championship contender for sure. No one is saying the road will be easy in order to make it to state you have to have a great team and luck.  We will have to see about the luck, but we have got a great team.  I am going to say this is one of the best mustang teams I have ever seen.  I am thinking they might be better than 03 team and me saying that is saying a lot.  I could be wrong we will have to wait and see.  We got some tough 1A opponents too this season if we do get there like Wayne County, Dresden, Trenton, Union City, Nashville Christian, so it is not going to be easy, but I think we should be taken seriously, & 38320 I think we should be in top 5.

If anyone wants to favorite this topic, and call me out on it if I'm wrong then do so, I will eat the crow but this is just my opinion, I always predict Huntingdon will win their games, and I have fun but I am a very humble person and wouldnt make this bold a statement if I didnt believe it.  I don't think Collinwood will be much a challenge for us if we go out there and play ball, we still go issues that need to be resolved but you are always going to have that.

We should have a 9-1 season or 10-0 season if the kids play to potential a special bunch this is.  Drink the koolaid or dont it should happen, and BigPurple I love talking to u on this board but like I said on the other board Milan I dont believe is that one team either, it will be a great game though a barnburner, but I dont see Milan doing it this year.

Once again I hope this post dont offend anyone it is just my opinion, I've said my peace on it & if I'm wrong post, if anyone wants to favorite this in case I'm right do that too.

Yeah if you dont play great competition it'll hurt u when u get to playoffs no matter who u r.  I have got week 10 circled on my calender I think it or Milan will be our toughest regular season game.  I am looking forward to playing the wildcats again.  I hope the outcome is different but if it isnt I think it is very possible we will play twice depending on how the playoff bracket turns out.

I might get burned for saying this but am going to say it anyway.  To all the people thinking we are all being big headed talking like Collinwood won't do much, most of us are not, most of us just believe we got a talented group of players this year.  I am telling you if everyone stays healthy we have a championship contender for sure. No one is saying the road will be easy in order to make it to state you have to have a great team and luck.  We will have to see about the luck, but we have got a great team.  I am going to say this is one of the best mustang teams I have ever seen.  I am thinking they might be better than 03 team and me saying that is saying a lot.  I could be wrong we will have to wait and see.  We got some tough 1A opponents too this season if we do get there like Wayne County, Dresden, Trenton, Union City, Nashville Christian, so it is not going to be easy, but I think we should be taken seriously, & 38320 I think we should be in top 5.

If anyone wants to favorite this topic, and call me out on it if I'm wrong then do so, I will eat the crow but this is just my opinion, I always predict Huntingdon will win their games, and I have fun but I am a very humble person and wouldnt make this bold a statement if I didnt believe it.  I don't think Collinwood will be much a challenge for us if we go out there and play ball, we still go issues that need to be resolved but you are always going to have that.

We should have a 9-1 season or 10-0 season if the kids play to potential a special bunch this is.  Drink the koolaid or dont it should happen, and BigPurple I love talking to u on this board but like I said on the other board Milan I dont believe is that one team either, it will be a great game though a barnburner, but I dont see Milan doing it this year.

Once again I hope this post dont offend anyone it is just my opinion, I've said my peace on it & if I'm wrong post, if anyone wants to favorite this in case I'm right do that too.

Nothing wrong with believing in your team, and nothing wrong with sharing it  (nice post I might add) but lets all remember, we all want to support our teams, and we can still respect others when doing it!  WC will respect all there opponents!

Edited by IMAWCFAN

Nothing wrong with believing in your team, and nothing wrong with sharing it (nice post I might add) but lets all remember, we all want to support our teams, and we can still respect others when doing it! WC will respect all there opponents!

I think this WC team has what it takes to go 10-0 but at the same time could go 7-3 or 6-4, all depends on if the boys keep their focus. WC has a ton of talent but the line is still work in progress, they're getting better up front but not where they need to be. And that's my honest assumption

Nothing wrong with believing in your team, and nothing wrong with sharing it  (nice post I might add) but lets all remember, we all want to support our teams, and we can still respect others when doing it!

I dont think I have said nothing bad about Collinwood this whole season, or ever, I am not overlooking them I dont know as much about them as I do other teams, but I know about some of other great and good teams outside our area.  Unless I am mistaken if we play good we should be able to stop them.  We do have fans that'll blast every team some trying to annoy them some are that conceited bout it.  You just gotta put that in one ear out the other.  Your name is IMAWCFAN, how many bad things have I said about Wayne County on this thread, your thread, our teams thread or even our thread a few seasons ago when you beat us and went to state or one where u won state.  I even pulled for u guys when u won state.  I dont think Wayne County is a cupcake team.  All my posts off topic was cause I never been to Collinwood not outta disrespect.  Anyone that knows me knows I love to eat and with it being a long drive I wanted to know price of gas.  No Collinwood fans posting on here anyway so it didnt really stop the conversation.

I think this WC team has what it takes to go 10-0 but at the same time could go 7-3 or 6-4, all depends on if the boys keep their focus. WC has a ton of talent but the line is still work in progress, they're getting better up front but not where they need to be. And that's my honest assumption

We got to work on penalties and discipline on unsportsmanlike stuff, all calls werent our fault but gotta have some discipline on that.  I think team was ready to play and they will fix most of that this week.  I think Wayne County has a chance of going undefeated or 9-1 however I am a little concerned bout saying that because of the scotts hill game but they might not have been as focused and collinwood has improved a lot over the years too.

I dont think I have said nothing bad about Collinwood this whole season, or ever, I am not overlooking them I dont know as much about them as I do other teams, but I know about some of other great and good teams outside our area. Unless I am mistaken if we play good we should be able to stop them. We do have fans that'll blast every team some trying to annoy them some are that conceited bout it. You just gotta put that in one ear out the other. Your name is IMAWCFAN, how many bad things have I said about Wayne County on this thread, your thread, our teams thread or even our thread a few seasons ago when you beat us and went to state or one where u won state. I even pulled for u guys when u won state. I dont think Wayne County is a cupcake team. All my posts off topic was cause I never been to Collinwood not outta disrespect. Anyone that knows me knows I love to eat and with it being a long drive I wanted to know price of gas. No Collinwood fans posting on here anyway so it didnt really stop the conversation.

You are definatly one of the good guys that respectfully supports your team and you do it the right way. I don't think y'all will have any trouble with Cwood either and will be surprised if it's even close. No disrespect to you or your team but I have known most of these Cwood kids since they we're in 4,5 and 6 peewee and Dixie youth and would like to see an upset. WC and Cwood schools are only 12 miles apart so we've all been around each other all our lives so we hate each other when playing and pull for each other when we're not. Good luck to y'all tomorrow night and have a safe trip.

We got to work on penalties and discipline on unsportsmanlike stuff, all calls werent our fault but gotta have some discipline on that. I think team was ready to play and they will fix most of that this week. I think Wayne County has a chance of going undefeated or 9-1 however I am a little concerned bout saying that because of the scotts hill game but they might not have been as focused and collinwood has improved a lot over the years too.

You got the Cwood thing backwards, several years ago they we're one of the toughest teams around and at one point went three consecutive seasons at 10-0 only to get put out in the playoffs by the privates but have had a lot of up and down years lately. Cwood will play with a lot of heart as they take a lot of pride in their program and they won't quit, even when their talent level is down. As for SH game, WC had a chance to go up 28-7 early in the third and put that game away but had three fumbles that kept SH in it. Don't let last weeks game get you to thinking WC is down yet.

You got the Cwood thing backwards, several years ago they we're one of the toughest teams around and at one point went three consecutive seasons at 10-0 only to get put out in the playoffs by the privates but have had a lot of up and down years lately. Cwood will play with a lot of heart as they take a lot of pride in their program and they won't quit, even when their talent level is down. As for SH game, WC had a chance to go up 28-7 early in the third and put that game away but had three fumbles that kept SH in it. Don't let last weeks game get you to thinking WC is down yet.

I wasnt thinking Wayne County was down, was just wondering why it was.  Fumbles will do that to a team, seems like I remember Collinwood being good on a few brackets I had, just thought my memory was eluding me or I had team mixed up.  I want Collinwood to play their best, I hope their football program gets back on track to what it once was too.  Scotts Hill might be better than we think they are too, they didnt look great when we scrimmaged them but a scrimmage is just that a scrimmage so I dont look too much into them. 

Now WC cant be the big dog in the region. Would not surprise me if a meeting is called to get Huntingdon back on the other side of the river.

Who knows maybe CA,MTP,Cwood,Perry Co and a cpl other ask for some help with WC to knock them off their hill.

WC was not the big dog in the Region, rather just one of.... WC shared Region Champs pretty much equally with mTp from around 2004 on and Collinwood and Columbia Academy was always in the mix of it with PC making a lot of noise for 2 years. The old Region 6 produced teams that made deep runs into the Playoffs on a pretty consistent basis year after year. Only until just recently had a couple teams in the old Region 6 dropped off in competitiveness, right around when the Region split into Districts.... But Old Region 6 was very competitive for many years and proud of it.

I dont think I have said nothing bad about Collinwood this whole season, or ever, I am not overlooking them I dont know as much about them as I do other teams, but I know about some of other great and good teams outside our area.  Unless I am mistaken if we play good we should be able to stop them.  We do have fans that'll blast every team some trying to annoy them some are that conceited bout it.  You just gotta put that in one ear out the other.  Your name is IMAWCFAN, how many bad things have I said about Wayne County on this thread, your thread, our teams thread or even our thread a few seasons ago when you beat us and went to state or one where u won state.  I even pulled for u guys when u won state.  I dont think Wayne County is a cupcake team.  All my posts off topic was cause I never been to Collinwood not outta disrespect.  Anyone that knows me knows I love to eat and with it being a long drive I wanted to know price of gas.  No Collinwood fans posting on here anyway so it didnt really stop the conversation.

I was complimenting your post, you have been respectful!  Hope you didn't take it that way, I was talking about others!  Nothing but respect for your football program over there, always a viable opponent!

In 2012 Huntingdon had a running clock to start. the 3rd qrt against NCS

sure cause they were beat to pieces after the Collinwood game both

teams lost several players in that game..it was one of the roughest I ever watched...I recall Collinwood all stater Risner broke his hand trying to field a wicked spiraling football, he lost the ball and that was huge turnover in that game