Huntingdon @Collinwood

ZEBRA35

No disrespect to the other teams we travel far to the next few years, but I think Wayne County will be only team far away that will be able to play and be competitve with us.  Bruceton will prob be competitive because of the rivalry, not saying we wont beat them cause I allways pick Huntingdon but they will play us good, depth will hurt them at end.  Thats why I like playing these close games we got rivalries with them.  I hate we cant play martin westview, union city, dresden, and a few others.  At least we kept Milan, Camden, and McKenzie on the schedule.  I'd like to continue playing Wayne county after 2 years are over though.  I wouldnt mind having a go at South Gibson.

Hey at least gas is less than $2.00 in Huntingdon now, how much is gas at Wayne County might get gas there if it cheaper as I'm pretty good on gas now.

I hope this new region thing is redone in two years.And we go back to playing teams we know and have a history with.I like the z-plan better than this new system.We didn't have to travel in the playoffs as far as we do now just to play region games.We played 5 or 6 games within 30 minutes of us.The furthest we traveled was within a hour.And we had history with theses teams and better competition.

totally agree Edited by stangfan89

No disrespect to the other teams we travel far to the next few years, but I think Wayne County will be only team far away that will be able to play and be competitve with us. Bruceton will prob be competitive because of the rivalry, not saying we wont beat them cause I allways pick Huntingdon but they will play us good, depth will hurt them at end. Thats why I like playing these close games we got rivalries with them. I hate we cant play martin westview, union city, dresden, and a few others. At least we kept Milan, Camden, and McKenzie on the schedule. I'd like to continue playing Wayne county after 2 years are over though. I wouldnt mind having a go at South Gibson.

Hey at least gas is less than $2.00 in Huntingdon now, how much is gas at Wayne County might get gas there if it cheaper as I'm pretty good on gas now.

$1.99

in 2012 Collinwood had NCS beat n the third round of the playoffs until a ref over half the field away overruled a td catch made by Collinwood...and you keep blabbing about wayne co like they are the only half decent team in the region...keep in mind they lost to Collinwood two of the last three games

Edited by TheMirrorThief

in 2012 Collinwood had NCS beat n the third round of the playoffs until a ref over half the field away overruled a td catch made by Collinwood...and you keep blabbing about wayne co like they are the only half decent team in the region...keep in mind they lost to Collinwood two of the last three games

In 2012 Huntingdon had a running clock to start. the 3rd qrt against NCS

No disrespect to the other teams we travel far to the next few years, but I think Wayne County will be only team far away that will be able to play and be competitve with us. Bruceton will prob be competitive because of the rivalry, not saying we wont beat them cause I allways pick Huntingdon but they will play us good, depth will hurt them at end. Thats why I like playing these close games we got rivalries with them. I hate we cant play martin westview, union city, dresden, and a few others. At least we kept Milan, Camden, and McKenzie on the schedule. I'd like to continue playing Wayne county after 2 years are over though. I wouldnt mind having a go at South Gibson.

It would be nice to keep playing you guys. I wish WC could have kept playing UC. It helps playing traditionally tough opponents. Edited by wildcatalumni