Huntingdon @Collinwood

ZEBRA35

why don't you go to M a xx P r e ps, look at their roster and see for yourself

All jokes and trash talk aside, what do you truely expect Friday night and for the rest of this season. I mean this is a young team and the kids coming up weren't very competitive in middle school, what makes you think they're suddenly all that good. And I'm not funning around, I'm seriously asking

this is the best looking group of young lineman Collinwood has EVER had and the backs are pretty darn good too, especially Lockley and Fisher but Scott and Weaver and Jordan run hard too...blow off that long trip to Clarksville and come and scout Huntington...its gonna be a lot better game than their fans think...I don't know if Collinwood can beat them but they can lineup with anybody...btw, Collinwood won last week too dude...which reminds me...cornersville looks pretty good too. They got one back #12 ,, that is a man among men....he was a wrecking crew but they got another kid #7 that is real good too, plus they dressed about forty kids which is twice as many as they usually got

back to Collinwood, Thompson just looks like a huge beast out there but big Rumbaugh, DJ Long, Ben Hanback, Riley Scott, and Wyatt Broome are all big dudes too and they got rocked last year as freshmen but now they look like

seniors but towards the end of the year they are gonna start dominating, just need a few more games...obviously I am about as excited as I can get about this year and the next two or three....Tidwell had a big pick last week, looks like he is gonna be a big asset in the secondary

Collinwood never has a decent middle school team, one coach can only do so much...but that hasn't stop them from winning more than there share at the next level down through the years

Edited by TheMirrorThief

I hope this new region thing is redone in two years.And we go back to playing teams we know and have a history with.I like the z-plan better than this new system.We didn't have to travel in the playoffs as far as we do now just to play region games.We played 5 or 6 games within 30 minutes of us.The furthest we traveled was within a hour.And we had history with theses teams and better competition.

Edited by horse

I hope this new region thing is redone in two years.And we go back to playing teams we know and have a history with.I like the z-plan better than this new system.We didn't have to travel in the playoffs as far as we do now just to play region games.We played 5 or 6 games within 30 minutes of us.The furthest we traveled was within a hour.And we had history with theses teams and better competition.

I totally agree...We had a fantastic Region. With CA, MTP, Cwood, Perry Co and a cpl others.

I totally agree...We had a fantastic Region. With CA, MTP, Cwood, Perry Co and a cpl others.

Now WC cant be the big dog in the region.  Would not surprise me if a meeting is called to get Huntingdon back on the other side of the river.  

Who knows maybe CA,MTP,Cwood,Perry Co and a cpl other ask for some help with WC to knock them off their hill.

Edited by 34ME