Huntingdon @Collinwood

ZEBRA35

You are right. Liberty is a very good team and we have a big challenge a head of us.

But if I were you.... I would just be worried about trying to score against us this year. 27-0 ring a bell??

Did Big purple get mad because i got his his puppies whimpering and thinking about big bad wolf liberty. Lol seriously milan smacked huntingdon in our house last year so will be fun trying to return the favor at your place this year. Huntingdon entirely different team, by the way, playing together, multiple offensive weapons, great o line, and defense coming together all that upside for Huntingdon plus the fact you will be beat up and feelings hurt by big bad Wolf........things looking promising for Stangs vs puppies.

Did Big purple get mad because i got his his puppies whimpering and thinking about big bad wolf liberty. Lol seriously milan smacked huntingdon in our house last year so will be fun trying to return the favor at your place this year. Huntingdon entirely different team, by the way, playing together, multiple offensive weapons, great o line, and defense coming together all that upside for Huntingdon plus the fact you will be beat up and feelings hurt by big bad Wolf........things looking promising for Stangs vs puppies.

Stangfan89 I wrote on other topic too fix your title for next weeks game.

That said, I dont know if many fans will be going to collinwood from who I've been asking, however Wayne County most fans that been saying no, say it is because they dont wanna spend gas to watch a possibly blowout and short game.  Almost everyone I've asked minus a few are planning on going to to watch us play the Wildcats later this season.  We all think you will be tough opponents and a interesting game win or lose so no need to worry bout that.

That said what restaurants does Collinwood got that are good locally or fast foodwise.

That said, I dont know if many fans will be going to collinwood from who I've been asking, however Wayne County most fans that been saying no, say it is because they dont wanna spend gas to watch a possibly blowout and short game. Almost everyone I've asked minus a few are planning on going to to watch us play the Wildcats later this season. We all think you will be tough opponents and a interesting game win or lose so no need to worry bout that.

That said what restaurants does Collinwood got that are good locally or fast foodwise.

no fast food places, unless you consider Exxon a fast food place. Exxon, which is in th middle of town, has some good food. The chicken strips and potato logs a good but the subs there are the best thing they have. The only two restaurants there are MeMe's, which is the best place to eat Imo. It is out Hwy 13 going towards Florence. The other place is Chads family restaurant and its located on the backstreet behind Exxon. They have a really good buffet.

That said, I dont know if many fans will be going to collinwood from who I've been asking, however Wayne County most fans that been saying no, say it is because they dont wanna spend gas to watch a possibly blowout and short game. Almost everyone I've asked minus a few are planning on going to to watch us play the Wildcats later this season. We all think you will be tough opponents and a interesting game win or lose so no need to worry bout that.

Not much in Colonwad. May be better off stopping in Waynesboro unless you just want a greasy buffet or gas station food.

In Waynesboro there's Emeralds, Dad's Pizza, El Guadalajara, Pizza Hut, Sonic, McDonalds, Subway, West End Cafe, and Bradley's behind the square.

no fast food places, unless you consider Exxon a fast food place. Exxon, which is in th middle of town, has some good food. The chicken strips and potato logs a good but the subs there are the best thing they have. The only two restaurants there are MeMe's, which is the best place to eat Imo. It is out Hwy 13 going towards Florence. The other place is Chads family restaurant and its located on the backstreet behind Exxon. They have a really good buffet.

Dang...CB with the food analysis of Cwood right on point...nailed it!!

Nothing to eat in Cwood. Emeralds on the square in waynesboro is the best spot, and you gotta go right through there to get to Cwood. Waynesboro has several eating places like Pizza Hut, Elguadalajara Mexican, dad's pizza, McDonald's, sonic and Bradley's.

And we're all just holding our breath until Huntingdon moves up to the number one spot. We just can't wait, especially all the tens of thousands of Huntingdon fans in McKenzie, Camden, Milan, and throughout West Tennessee (and the world).

I don't think you have to worry about your team ever moving up.I sure wouldn't hold my breath waiting on it