Eaglets come to Hampton

dogbreath

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uknoit...Pujo....here's to the Dawgs tonight!  I've got to watch the 'Horns play Betsy tonight so I can't be at this game.  Gotta help Lawnman yell and cause a few to be upset at the crude actions of a few adolescent men!  Heck I might even satnd up !!!  Might just cause a huge issue and shout for the Betsy Band !!   Keep me updated on here and see how well these young hungry "pugs.." do!

GO BIG BLUE !!!

Uknoit...Pujo....here's to the Dawgs tonight!  I've got to watch the 'Horns play Betsy tonight so I can't be at this game.  Gotta help Lawnman yell and cause a few to be upset at the crude actions of a few adolescent men!  Heck I might even satnd up !!!  Might just cause a huge issue and shout for the Betsy Band !!   Keep me updated on here and see how well these young hungry "pugs.." do!

GO BIG BLUE !!!

You and Lawnman make a good match, don't hurt no one's feelings .

GO BIG BLUE !!!

Some people like that poster are just straight out CRAZY! Wasn't long ago I had one claiming to be BATMAN on here...the story is too long to tell (don't start your laughing and crap Pujo) but he had me praying he'd show up at a game!

Have fun in that new stadium men

Some people like that poster are just straight out CRAZY! Wasn't long ago I had one claiming to be BATMAN on here...the story is too long to tell (don't start your laughing and crap Pujo) but he had me praying he'd show up at a game!

Have fun in that new stadium men

Couldn't help it And uknoit.Still laughing