Week 3: Wayne Co.(2-0) @ Clarksville Academy(1-1)

Wayne is going to stomp a mud hole in CA and walk it dry! Running clock in the 3rd quarter.

I've not been around much because kenmynattcpa sucks the fun out of the board.  He travels from thread to thread taunting fans from other schools.   Maybe you ought to mind your own business ken.  I think you have plenty of other issues to attend to rather than concerning yourself with how CA fares this week.  

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been around much because kenmynattcpa sucks the fun out of the board. He travels from thread to thread taunting fans from other schools. Maybe you ought to mind your own business ken. I think you have plenty of other issues to attend to rather than concerning yourself with how CA fares this week.

Don't leave because of him, I enjoy your input

I think it's as close as he could get to kiss my ### CPA

I've not been around much because kenmynattcpa sucks the fun out of the board.  He travels from thread to thread taunting fans from other schools.   Maybe you ought to mind your own business ken.  I think you have plenty of other issues to attend to rather than concerning yourself with how CA fares this week.  

how yall really feel :mrgreen:

Poor Monoptn, such thin skin for someone in the male species. As for the CPA, it's purely certified public accountant. I love CPA for the record. Ingle is a fantastic coach. He's right up there with George Quarles and Jeff Brothers.

It comes down to coaching. WC's coach is a 10, and CA's about a 2. Well maybe a 3 for making his players wear those funny practice thingees on their helmets......WC is going to hit CA hard in the first quarter and till the final bell. There won't be any "hold everything" announcements, after the first quarter.

Wayne is going to bring a lot of good Ole rowdy fans and it will be like a home game in Waynesboro North. Go Wildcats!

Poor Monoptn, such thin skin for someone in the male species. As for the CPA, it's purely certified public accountant. I love CPA for the record. Ingle is a fantastic coach. He's right up there with George Quarles and Jeff Brothers.

It comes down to coaching. WC's coach is a 10, and CA's about a 2. Well maybe a 3 for making his players wear those funny practice thingees on their helmets......WC is going to hit CA hard in the first quarter and till the final bell. There won't be any "hold everything" announcements, after the first quarter.

Wayne is going to bring a lot of good Ole rowdy fans and it will be like a home game in Waynesboro North. Go Wildcats!

Great post, I like you after all!