Warren County @ Cookeville

THE SQUAD

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either team have injuries heading into Friday?

For the Cavs--Starting Strong Safety Brandon Dobson is out (concussion protocol). Ayden Gist in his place. OL Josh Brady 6'3" 315 lineman still out, hasn't played since a partial meniscus tear in the Farragut scrimmage. They hope to have him back by week 5. That's all I know for sure of on our side. Edited by THE SQUAD

When is cookeville going to play a team that is actually competitive? None of the games they are playing out of the district will prepare them for Oakland or Blackman.

I agree. I don't know why they scheduled Upperman & Livingston other than they are neighbors. I wish we could've kept a team like Cleveland on the schedule. They were a pretty good out of district test.

Cookeville is the only high school that I know of in the state that charges visitors to park.

I remember about 15 years ago or so that Macon County charged for parking as well. And if you parked at a nearby business they would have your car towed in a heartbeat.

Cookeville wins this by +28

Edited by steelcityroller