Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate it..and I do.I am going with The Stanks...Keep in mind I have not seen Milan and I know they will be ready.  

I have to say  this that  "D1" kid #51  Huntingdon fans   talk about so much ..really isn't that impressive  He has size but thats all i saw. If he gets a D1 scholarship Ill be very surprised . I hear he is a great basketball player ..maybe I was watching the wrong kid?

As much as I hate it..and I do.I am going with The Stanks...Keep in mind I have not seen Milan and I know they will be ready.

I have to say this that "D1" kid #51 Huntingdon fans talk about so much ..really isn't that impressive He has size but thats all i saw. If he gets a D1 scholarship Ill be very surprised . I hear he is a great basketball player ..maybe I was watching the wrong kid?

We shall see....

Will the Huntingdon HS be streaming the game live? I know 100.9 will be airing it but I would rather see the big hits than hear them through the radio. Hope both teams stay safe. Should be a goodun!

nfhs network has huntingdon games you can buy one game for 9.99 a whole month for 14.99 forgot how much a year is, or you can wait 3 days later and watch game for free, but if you want it live that is the way to go.  If you still interested I will try to direct link it for you but dont know if u wanna pay money or not.

nfhs network has huntingdon games you can buy one game for 9.99 a whole month for 14.99 forgot how much a year is, or you can wait 3 days later and watch game for free, but if you want it live that is the way to go.  If you still interested I will try to direct link it for you but dont know if u wanna pay money or not.

Couldn't bring myself to pay to watch you guys online. lol I'll listen to it on the Farm if I don't go watch a local game in FL. Good luck to both teams.

Good luck tonight to both teams. It has been a good couple of weeks of bantering. But in all seriousness I think this game could go either way. The team that wins will have earned it. If it is my Dawgs.... I will be very happy. And if it is the Stanks.... so be it. I will tip my hat. Don't like ya but as always your program has my respect.