Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

Worst performance by a Milan team I've ever seen. Huntingdon wanted it worse and took it to the bulldogs. Milan wasn't ready to play and didn't look like they cared either. Not taking anything away from mustangs. They're good team. Milan better get it together quick

Huntingdon play a great ballgame .But I agree it was one the worst Milan teams I've seen play

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Huntingdon fans making fun of Milan wearing Pink then!!Who won in this game,Final score or Milan raising much needed money that we all might need someday!!! Carroll County Relay was upset from the chatter!!

Calm down. Butt hurt much? I wasn't making fun of Milan. I said tonight wasn't the night I would have chosen to wear pink!!!! For the record, I don't think any serious football program should wear pink. I'm sure it would look great on the Camden Lions. There are many people, teams, and organizations in Huntingdon that raise money for charities. It is the most giving small town I've ever seen. If Milan raised big money tonight, I think it's great. I don't know how the football team wearing pink made them raise more.

Calm down. Butt hurt much? I wasn't making fun of Milan. I said tonight wasn't the night I would have chosen to wear pink!!!! For the record, I don't think any serious football program should wear pink. I'm sure it would look great on the Camden Lions. There are many people, teams, and organizations in Huntingdon that raise money for charities. It is the most giving small town I've ever seen. If Milan raised big money tonight, I think it's great. I don't know how the football team wearing pink made them raise more.

They auction off the Jerseys  durring the game which were donated ..they are doing it at every school in the state..better check with your coach

Edited by Beagle

For the record, I don't think any serious football program should wear pink. I don't know how the football team wearing pink made them raise more.

For the record, those statements are messed up.

Look man, I don't think you mean any harm by what your saying but what your saying makes you sound like a real douche. If the kids want to wear it because it makes them feel good about trying to raise awareness, even if they're not...just let it be, because it does mean something to those affected by it.

They auction off the Jerseys durring the game which were donated ..they are doing it at every school in the state..better check with your coach

Got ya. Every team in the area must not have gotten the memo. I just watched the 5th quarter on channel 7 and there was one team that wore them tonight. Milan. Like I said in my original post.....This wasn't the night I would have picked to wear pink for Milan. Even Milan fans said it at the game.

Milan led the almighty tide the entire game upto last 60 Seconds of the game they are not worst Milan team ever by no means, they will still be in top 4 of their region. Lexington tonight beat 3-0 Haywood, huntingDon beat Lexington in 2 qtrs 21-7. Huntingdon has essentially mercy ruled everyone theyvve played by half time, Camden 3a, Collinwood 1a, Milan 3a. It's time to recognize stangs are legit and something to fear this year. Drink the stang-aid. 96.5 radio says print the shirts. Lol

Edited by stangfan89

Milan led the almighty tide the entire game upto last 60 Seconds of the game they are not worst Milan team ever by no means, they will still be in top 4 of their region. Lexington tonight beat 3-0 Haywood, huntingDon beat Lexington in 2 qtrs 21-7. Huntingdon has mercy ruled everyone theyve played by half time, Camden 3a, Collinwood 1a, Milan 3a. It's time to recognize stangs are legit and something to fear this year. Drink the stang-aid. 96.5 radio says print the shirts. Lol

Camden was not mercy ruled by half time.. 28-12..but yes The Stnags are very very good this year

Edited by Beagle

Got ya. Every team in the area must not have gotten the memo. I just watched the 5th quarter on channel 7 and there was one team that wore them tonight. Milan. Like I said in my original post.....This wasn't the night I would have picked to wear pink for Milan. Even Milan fans said it at the game.

Did I say every team was wearing them tonight? NOPE! Camden and several other were wearing them last week...looked good too! Raised a bunch of money.

Camden was not mercy ruled by half time.. 28-12..but yes The Stnags are very very good this year

you are corecct they scored first couple minutes of 3fd qtr on kemitt favorite player #44 Larry Zonka runs to go up 42-14 then jv/freshman played 8 min or so of 3rd and all of 4th vs your starters but to my point you and I agree stangs are legit.