Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 10 dum dum....also i noticed yall have only thrown the ball 7 times completing 5 of those in your first 2 games. And last yr #11 was 21-57 passing in 11 games. All i hear from you is how yall have 2 QBs blah blah blah....Looks like yall have 0 QBs and a bunch of RBs.

dum dum, when you got three backs each rushing for 100 yards you don't have to throw the ball.

As bad as I don't mind saying it, Dresden is the best team in West Tennessee. Milan was weak in the jamboree and I was surprised at the hype on this game. 3A ball is not very good around here...it's just the truth.

3a is weak this year in WTn like 2a was when Dresden made it to title game.Hear this every year from lion fans.

That was the year we beat you by 3 TDs in a scrimmage...I remember that. But help me remember, we did beat all of the 3A/4A teams on our schedule.....hmmm

dresden beat Huntingdon in a scrimmage you better go back and reremember.That was the year Huntingdon mercy ruled dresden in the regular season

First off Waker a good person, you guys taking what he said the wrong day he is nicer and more humble than I am.

Ok BigPurple thnx for comments, I just said what I said at beginning of week cause of how good I thought mustangs were this year even mustang fans doubted my lead over u but lol it  couldve been worse.  As other people pointed out Milan looked good in their game against Trenton, they are just playing one of the best huntingdon teams ever, and while Milans not as good the bulldogs are still a great team.

Horse and Wayne County fan are right it is week 10 they changed it this year, when this post was made I had topic creater fix the week.  Its confusing but when does the T$$AA do anything that makes sense, they'll prob change it back in 2 years to confuse everyone again.

Ok I'm not saying we should be #1 in 1A poll, but we better be in top 5 come this week I dont care much where but we are a top 5 team and people need to start respecting us like we are.  I could give u my top 5 but it wouldnt be fair and be biased I will say I agree with #1, Union City Tornadoes are the team to beat and they got 3 tough west tn contenders that want a shot.  I think if we played them they'd have to play their very best.  They'd have to earn that win.

BigPurple from what you've seen both games I know it was you and golden tides first game but how do u think we'd hold up against them honest opinion no rivalry stuff.  I want a unbiased outside of mustangs or tides honest opinion.  I wont bash if u say them and why I just wanna know what u think.

Milan fans tell them bulldogs to keep their head up they are better than their record and they have had a brutal schedule.  They are better than their record indicates and I wanna see them make some noise come playoff time.  Good luck to Bulldogs rest of the season on their games.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

BigPurple from what you've seen both games I know it was you and golden tides first game but how do u think we'd hold up against them honest opinion no rivalry stuff. I want a unbiased outside of mustangs or tides honest opinion. I wont bash if u say them and why I just wanna know what u think.

Milan fans tell them bulldogs to keep their head up they are better than their record and they have had a brutal schedule. They are better than their record indicates and I wanna see them make some noise come playoff time. Good luck to Bulldogs rest of the season on their games.

Trenton has 1 player that is better than anyone on your team. The rest of your team is much better than trenton minus Malone. I honestly feel you are the much better team.