Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon is running the same "phone booth" wing T that Milan's Coach Morris has figured out except the 2003 play-off game when Huntingdon introduced that man-child 9th grader...Chris Donald...

watch max prep hunt vs camden, you'll see a new man child, and we are much like the 2003 team with a 3 headed monster in the backfield, you can't focus one one back the 2 can put up a hundred on you drop of a hat. All that behind a stronger better line led by 300 lb center and a d1 tackle. Let's have fun with words this week and let the boys settle it fri, "leeeetttss get it on" go stangs. Edited by stangfan89

This is a good Mustang team.But it is no where near the team of 03 team.That team was loaded with speed and the defense was as good as offense

horse who peed in your oats today, lol, I didn't say 2015 was better, not even as good, I said they were much like that team with three great backs which any good defense can stop any scheme alligment with one good back and sometimes 2, but when you got three legit backs and and a hard working line it creates excitement. Sorry you don't share true blue and gold fans excitement.

03 is only gold ball all credit to them and due them, but do we as huntingdon fans only want one championship or do we want to support the current boys playing? With that said, no way have I crowned this team a gold ball I've already said in earlier post we got to dethrone One of 2 defending state Champs that both beat us last year, of which one has won 30 in row. All I'm saying is this year's team has more weapons collectively than I've seen in Huntington in a long time. Johnson, Pearson, Dodson, Bailey, Clift, Wade all along with Senior line horse you got to be able to get a little excited about that. Lol