Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

Since the Milan Bulldogs and Trenton Goldentide love to play with their little shirts about problems, I figured I would make me a picture for BigPurple and the rest off the Dawg faithful.  I hate Milan making silly shirts like that it didn't do you any good in 2003 either did it Dogs, you remember, Champions are not born they are made, well we made you guys in the playoffs then won the championship.

tqWefa.jpg

That picture is incomplete with out the single high safety  of Camden getting bulldozed by him....repeatedly :lol: . I will assume he is some where ahead unknowingly running to his embarrassment or behind him some where trying to remove the cleat marks from his butt and the helmet indention from his chest 

Edited by Beagle

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture is incomplete with out the single high safety of Camden getting bulldozed by him....repeatedly :lol: . I will assume he is some where ahead unknowingly running to his embarrassment or behind him some where trying to remove the cleat marks from his butt and the helmet indention from his chest

dang beagle....you ruff Edited by stangfan89

dang beagle....you ruff

I am a Camden fan....and a realist.Our Safety got trucked twice tonight too.  I think he can make a seasons worth of high light films for other players in just three games.. kid thinks he is Ronnie Lott and can just lower the boom when in reality he is an undersized player  that needs to get low and wrap up or the #44s of the world are going to continue making him the wrong side of a highlight reel

That picture is incomplete with out the single high safety  of Camden getting bulldozed by him....repeatedly :lol: . I will assume he is some where ahead unknowingly running to his embarrassment or behind him some where trying to remove the cleat marks from his butt and the helmet indention from his chest 

I seen a picture of 2 Lions knocked down by him in the background but am trying to be respectful, btw picture was done by a great photographer with good camera skills a shout out to Jason Bynum for his picture I hope he dont mind.

I am a Camden fan....and a realist.Our Safety got trucked twice tonight too.  I think he can make a seasons worth of high light films for other players in just three games.. kid thinks he is Ronnie Lott and can just lower the boom when in reality he is an undersized player  that needs to get low and wrap up or the #44s of the world are going to continue making him the wrong side of a highlight reel

Poor kid give him some aspirin please, the #44's are gonna do that to teams anyway gonna get worse the more experience they get.  Glad you got Brown back and good luck againt McKenzie next week Beagle, I would apreciate it if you would tell me if McKenzies blocking is better as I heard they didnt have it against Dyer County and you cant really tell from last 2 teams they played.

Before I start this is all in good fun, dont take it too hard to heart, I love to rib Milan every year but am going to have some fun.

I'm not sure what the score will be but I am going to say this year Huntingdon will beat Milan by at least 27 points, might be overconfident a little but I think we are ready to play you after getting embarrassed by the dawgs last year.

I'm not sure how we will do against trenton we still got some work to do, to play the top teams in the area, not saying Milan isnt one but these other teams we got are all better than the bulldawgs.

No Baha men during the game this week. Hope I didnt pinch a nerve with u bigpurple I really think we got a team this year. I think you made a bold statement saying Trenton will beat us when you havent seen us play yet.

Now that I got these 2 posts off time to leave McDonalds parking lot and get off wifi and head home.

No offense taken Kermit. Our boys are small and slow. Just hope we can be competitive with you guys. :)

No offense taken Kermit. Our boys are small and slow. Just hope we can be competitive with you guys. :)

I almost guarantee you guys will play your best but you will be in for a fight, we are good this year.  If we dont fix these penalties problem though and yall play hard my points over u will be wrong and you guys can make it a game.

I almost guarantee you guys will play your best but you will be in for a fight, we are good this year. If we dont fix these penalties problem though and yall play hard my points over u will be wrong and you guys can make it a game.

Make it a game?? This is Milan. The team that should have beaten Peabody 2 weeks ago. Without a doubt it will be a game.

I almost guarantee you guys will play your best but you will be in for a fight, we are good this year. If we dont fix these penalties problem though and yall play hard my points over u will be wrong and you guys can make it a game.

Make it a game?? This is Milan. The team that should have beaten Peabody 2 weeks ago. Without a doubt it will be a game.