Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

BigPurpleMachine where are the Milan Bulldog fans on here, they usually have a topic on the 3A board for our game, but I dont see a topic and they not talking on here.  Hopefully they will show up later in the week. I think Milan is better than their record indicates and you will be better than your record when Saturday morning you are 1-3 :)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this Huntingdon offensive team is truly 4 TDs better than last year...that single A offense is aided by a much bigger more athletic line #11 is a junior now and seemed 20 lbs bigger.#44 is a hoss but where they stand out is the passing game.Looks just like another student body right/left with all the fakes and spins then suddenly 3 guys release and your safety is in between ..unlike the Warbritton boys Johnson is a double threat.

Now I saw them play Camden and the Lexington film so take it for what it is. I have not seem Milan at all.

I wouldn't put Johnson in the same category as the Warbritton's. If I remember correctly one of the Warbrittons threw all over on Camden .And the other didn't need to throw because he just ran over Camden

BigPurpleMachine where are the Milan Bulldog fans on here, they usually have a topic on the 3A board for our game, but I dont see a topic and they not talking on here. Hopefully they will show up later in the week. I think Milan is better than their record indicates and you will be better than your record when Saturday morning you are 1-3 :)

If that's the case and we are 1-3 hopefully it will be line last year and we go to the semis and Huntingdon only makes it to the 2nd round. :)

But seriously I don't know where the other Milan fans are. Seems line the odds are a little stacked against me here!!!

I wouldn't put Johnson in the same category as the Warbritton's. If I remember correctly one of the Warbrittons threw all over on Camden .And the other didn't need to throw because he just ran over Camden

Dang Horse the guy was giving some credit.Thats about like bringing up the Gaskin punt from his own end zone for a td or Devon White and crew taking care of business.I mean it's now not past!!!

#44 is a game changer...built like a Stang should be...#11 worked his butt off in the gym in the offseason. #3 is a scat back that is strong for his size and very fast. #15 and #7 have great hands and can fly on the outside #8 can do good things when he touches the ball #42 has good hands for a blocking TE. Offensive and Defensive Lines are mostly seniors with a couple Juniors mixed in. LBs are athletic and can move...probably the most talented team since the 03 Championship team. Will see how good we are Friday in Puppytown

I will check but i dont think either WarBritton threw on us very often at all  http://www.unapproved website.com/games/football-fall-12/camden-central-vs-huntingdon/9-21-2012-gKVshau3Y0WRw_KuublGSw.htm

http://www.unapproved website.com/games/football-fall-11/camden-central-vs-huntingdon/9-23-2011-FXf9m41GlEe-VVG-ojJIGw.htm  

Your memory was very self serving as usual Horse. I was right combined the Warbrittons  were 5-7 for 72 yards 0 tds and a pick in 2 games  ...

I was wrong about Johnson also seems it was him and 44 throwing all over us..  together they  went 5-6 for  151 for 3 tds 0 picks in one game .Johnson has 51 and 2 td 44 had a 100 yards passing and 1 

http://www.unapproved website.com/games/football-fall-15/camden-central-vs-huntingdon/8-28-2015-5uH88enAlE-qbjeoM9LV2g.htm

Edited by Beagle