Week 4: Kings Academy @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go with my Indians in this one.  If we get a fix on the dropped passes we are a very solid football team.  Last week was bitter pill to swallow.  If it tastes as bad to the kids then they will be right quick in straightening out the taste.  Kings will get a whole load of Bam and the gang.  Defense will get shored up quick too although they haven't played badly considering they only gave up one sustained drive that got aided by penalties.  Short field drives are tough to stop because usually momentum has shifted because of a blotched play.  If the boys are bent on redeeming themselves I'm going to go with a 28-7 Indian win.

Kazalazar

That's one thing about TKA, no matter what kind of players they have from year to year, they have a proven coach.

We played TKA in week 2. They are well coached but just don't have a lot of depth. I would consider us to have decent speed on the back end but #5 took a 75 yard wildcat snap and 99 yard kickoff return back on us. I think he is going to a service academy. I would not kick to him. #12 is big strong armed QB but he puts the ball up for grabs consistently. #10 is very underrated RB. Had 75 yard run against us late in the game. #7 is best receiver and they try to go to him consistently.  They will hit some big plays but really not a 10-12 play drive team. I think Oneida will win but TKA will have some big plays to keep it close early.  #5, #7, and #10 touch the ball 75-80% of the time.

I suspect Kings to try to get a lot of stuff outside the tackles because on paper the Indians are probably a little more solid in the inside.  Definitely got some stuff for the OLB's to keep their eye on.  Still don't think Kings should beat us.....and I need the boys to make me a prophet. 

Kaz

I say there better be the best effort this week out of my bunch.  They have to get right back to business.  I commend Kings on making their schedule tough, it will pay dividends for them down the road.  The weather will make things slippery, so straight ahead is the best route to take.  Look for the boys to bounce back in what should be a statement game.  I did not like our competitiveness last week and it showed in the first half.  Don't just close the door....slam it shut.

Kazatoro :thumb: