Gca vs Campbell county

Raven52

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have done a good job calling plays last Friday. Not sure who would care who calls the plays for GCA.

Like I said earlier, someone from outside the program or a parent that is upset with playing time / play calling. Either way, not worth giving an honest response.

You're right about Friday night. Can't fault any of the play calling. Well executed game plan.

Like I said earlier, someone from outside the program or a parent that is upset with playing time / play calling. Either way, not worth giving an honest response.

You're right about Friday night. Can't fault any of the play calling. Well executed game plan.

I don't care who calls our plays just as long as we bring home the mail.

Yep, Chicken Noodle and Tomato are their favorites. Use your noodle and figure out what you want to call. game starts at 7pm, do be there around 6:55. Bring your own paper and crayons to draw up your plays.

Needs him one of those play sheets to stick gown in his shorts just to be OFFICIAL.