Upperman vs Stone Memorial

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting pretty good at picking...lol

You were actually closer than the final score showed. The score was 41-15 with about 3 minutes left, and Stone's second and third string players got some playing time. They allowed Upperman's last TD. So really... You were almost dead on.

Edited by buc1973

I said SM would win also, that running game wears on you! We hung in there for a half too.... So what were you saying about the middle linebacker being the difference in the cookeville game?

Yeah he was saying if Lopez would've been there Vic Johnson wouldn't have had 255 & 3 TD's the second half. Wrong! Hahaha Edited by THE SQUAD

Stone big over UH. Hearing Stone man handled UH all night. Like I said in the other thread, i will eat my crow now. From word i got, they were as good if not better than folks said.

Stone has an excellent chance at running their schedule. I don't see them losing anymore than 1 game. They could potentially slip up in their next two games, or their very last one. Their next two are at LA, then at SC. I just really don't see them losing to LA though. Their last game is vs. East Hamilton. I think they go 10-0 personally. Their region appears to be pretty weak this year. EH is probably their greatest risk for a loss IMO.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Stone has an excellent chance at running their schedule. I don't see them losing anymore than 1 game. They could potentially slip up in their next two games, or their very last one. Their next two are at LA, then at SC. I just really don't see them losing to LA though. Their last game is vs. East Hamilton. I think they go 10-0 personally. Their region appears to be pretty weak this year. EH is probably their greatest risk for a loss IMO.

Only loss I could see is East Hamilton