Camden @ McKenzie

@38320

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like it don't listen.

I would much rather listen to the McKenzie station as the UC bunch. I was very impressed with how Mr Smith could be unbiased with his son playing a couple years ago. He was a professional. Is Colin playing ball in college? I'm pretty sure I would win the farthest listener award for a McKenzie / Dresden football game online. Woke up at 3 am in Austria to listen online to Rebel radio in 2013. Pulling for the Rebels in a close one.

I would much rather listen to the McKenzie station as the UC bunch. I was very impressed with how Mr Smith could be unbiased with his son playing a couple years ago. He was a professional. Is Colin playing ball in college? I'm pretty sure I would win the farthest listener award for a McKenzie / Dresden football game online. Woke up at 3 am in Austria to listen online to Rebel radio in 2013. Pulling for the Rebels in a close one.

Thanks man.  No, Colin is not playing.  He is just being a student.  We appreciate you listening in.  You can also call in and listen on your phone 712-432-5742.  We just do the best we can.  By no means professionals...do it for the love of the game.  And to have a cool, warm, dry place during the season.  Anyway, I wish Dresden well.  I have a lot of friends through softball over in Dresden.  My daughter played on a travel team with many of them.