Clarksville at Springfield week 4

JacketLover

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen Clarksville beat Kenwood 38-0 on Mytv30 a few weeks back. Kenwood is not very good so it may not be the best team to get a good look. From what I saw they do nothing fancy on offense, they will line up and pound away at you w/ their QB and big back (215 pnds). They were decent on defense but Kenwood basically did the same thing, mainly running their QB most of the game.....

Clarksville is coming in 3-0 and I believe they will be a tough team to beat but I say the Jackets get it done.....28-14 may be closer..

The Jackets face a tough homecoming opponent as the Clarksville Wildcats this week. Looking forward to a great game. Hope Springfield can cut down on the fumbles that happened in the Maplewood game.

I dont know, maybe you should have put this in the 3/4A thread, might have gotten more attention.....

Going into this year I thought Clarksville would be very tough , it looks like coach Shelby has built the Wildcats up like he did at Northeast. This will be tough challenge for the Jackets , who have been hurt the last two games with turnovers and breakdowns on third down. I think if the Jackets can improve in this phase of the game they will be a tough out . Glad to see this old time rivalry continued even though both teams are in different classifications , at one time this was thought to be the oldest continuous rivalry in the state , until 1994 when the teams did not play. Hope to hear some input from the Wildcat fans.

I seen Clarksville beat Kenwood 38-0 on Mytv30 a few weeks back. Kenwood is not very good so it may not be the best team to get a good look. From what I saw they do nothing fancy on offense, they will line up and pound away at you w/ their QB and big back (215 pnds). They were decent on defense but Kenwood basically did the same thing, mainly running their QB most of the game.....

Clarksville is coming in 3-0 and I believe they will be a tough team to beat but I say the Jackets get it done.....28-14 may be closer..

I heard that Kenwood had several starters out against Clarksville. Several key guys. So that may have been why they looked so bad.

I'm in. I like to stay away from the computer on the weekends.

I love the weeks of Springfield and Henry County because you all have such solid and classy fan bases on here.

But I do have some bad news for the Springfield Faithful.

I'm picking CHS 28-14.

Clarksville is a much different team this year than it has been in years past. And one of the key differences is it strength. Shelby knows the importance of a strong weight lifting program and these boys are stronger than last years.

Clarksville will win this game in the trenches. Both it its offensive and defensive lines are dominating games and that will be the difference in this one.

I love the weeks of Springfield and Henry County because you all have such solid and classy fan bases on here.

I'm picking CHS 28-14.

Clarksville is a much different team this year than it has been in years past. And one of the key differences is it strength. Shelby knows the importance of a strong weight lifting program and these boys are stronger than last years.

Clarksville will win this game in the trenches. Both it its offensive and defensive lines are dominating games and that will be the difference in this one.

Sounds like a FANTASTIC game.  Our line play is pretty good this year as well.  Hope there is a packed house and the fans dont leave for Knoxville until the game is over

I'm picking CHS 28-14.

Hope you are wrong Pilgrim, but this Clarksville game has been one that will be tough for the Jackets. Having faced a big line at Gallatin should benefit Springfield. We here all remember how good Coach Shelby's teams at NE were and this Wildcat team is no different. Our seniors have never beaten Clarksville and I know they would like nothing better than to win this one, especially to atone for the poor showing last year at Clarksville.

Hope you are wrong Pilgrim, but this Clarksville game has been one that will be tough for the Jackets. Having faced a big line at Gallatin should benefit Springfield. We here all remember how good Coach Shelby's teams at NE were and this Wildcat team is no different. Our seniors have never beaten Clarksville and I know they would like nothing better than to win this one, especially to atone for the poor showing last year at Clarksville.

It is just great to see the Jackets back to there old form these last two years.