Dobyns Bennett Indians (2-1) @ Sevier County Smokey Bears (3-0)

Indian423

Great game with a great atmosphere. Flyover on Sept 11 with missing man, SC does it right.

Mr. Wallace is a heck of a QB. Good luck next year at Vandy. We will be glad to see you go. He has had some QB's career stats is two games vs the Indians, but I will have to say he will leave

0 for Duece at home against the Tribe!

1) We had a great rushing game. #6,#5 and #4 all had powerful runs...however if your looking to give out game balls in this game I would start with the 5 and 6 guys up front. When you look at the progression of the game we started to run it right at the defense about 3 series in and scored 28 straight. When you rush for over 300 yds, that's work! We also ran the clock or #2 would have had 700 yds passing.

2) Maupin is a good QB and can be very good and is an even better young man, however, there are differing schools of thought on a emotion from QB, some want their QB on an even keel not too up or down. He is a good leader and the young men respect him... just be careful with emotion there are officials out there just itching to throw a flag.

3) Just imagine how many points we would have won by if we had the S N coaching staff...

Please tell me #3) was sarcasm.