Dobyns Bennett Indians (2-1) @ Sevier County Smokey Bears (3-0)

Indian423

I just watched a couple touchdown replays (Wallace threw two TDs with DBs d backs right on top Of SC wideouts ) .. Coverage was better but they still need better fundamental coaching to deflect that dang ball !!

If only Catfish was still with us. This team is looking good on offense. I know that QB is special but that's giving up way to much yardage in pass defense. I'm not seeing any improvement over the past two years.

I told you. #6 Cole Maupin is special... Fantastic at running Clarls version of the spread...and Maupin makes the running game. #4 Rodgers had a huge game. #5 Thompson had his best rushing game of the season.

Clark is the better coach. What I noticed -

1- SC has too many players. 80 players just slows down your progression. DB has 55 players and that is perfect.

2-DB has much more depth. SC had all the best players going both ways. DB took the lead late in the 2nd-and the Bears D was gassed

3- SC has a lot of great offensive players

DB gets better week after week

ROLL TRIBE

Edited by UpperDecker

How is the D lineman for SC that got hurt,he must be a monster .Great game for both offenses.Speaking of depth for SC,DB also had some studs playing at times on both sides.With everyone healthy,SC could be a team to beat for sure come playoff time in 5A.

He is solid and his replacement was a freshman! Clark went right after him like a good coach should do. I think the Bears have a chance to make noise in November but just looking at some scores I think rhea may be the team to beat in 5a. Anything can happen and at least the Bears have a fighting chance as long as most of them are healthy. My fingers are crossed that 72 is not out too long. We got beat by the o line plain and simple 6 is a good runner but our dl got dominated.

He is solid and his replacement was a freshman! Clark went right after him like a good coach should do. I think the Bears have a chance to make noise in November but just looking at some scores I think rhea may be the team to beat in 5a. Anything can happen and at least the Bears have a fighting chance as long as most of them are healthy. My fingers are crossed that 72 is not out too long. We got beat by the o line plain and simple 6 is a good runner but our dl got dominated.

I hate that the young man got hurt and those things happen in football.Reminded me of Maryville in the playoffs last year,one player can make a world of difference.Outside of both QB's,probably not a more important loss during the game .Hope he gets well and you guys have a great season.

I told you. #6 Cole Maupin is special... Fantastic at running Clarls version of the spread...and Maupin makes the running game. #4 Rodgers had a huge game. #5 Thompson had his best rushing game of the season.

Clark is the better coach. What I noticed -

1- SC has too many players. 80 players just slows down your progression. DB has 55 players and that is perfect.

2-DB has much more depth. SC had all the best players going both ways. DB took the lead late in the 2nd-and the Bears D was gassed

3- SC has a lot of great offensive players

DB gets better week after week

ROLL TRIBE

Your #1- I don't think is correct. According to the roosters DB has close to 80 players and Sevier Co. has close to 55. So I don't understand your "progression" comment. Doesn't make sense as worded. But it is Saturday morning so it could be me.

Great game with a great atmosphere. Flyover on Sept 11 with missing man, SC does it right.

Mr. Wallace is a heck of a QB. Good luck next year at Vandy. We will be glad to see you go. He has had some QB's career stats is two games vs the Indians, but I will have to say he will leave

0 for Duece at home against the Tribe!

1) We had a great rushing game. #6,#5 and #4 all had powerful runs...however if your looking to give out game balls in this game I would start with the 5 and 6 guys up front. When you look at the progression of the game we started to run it right at the defense about 3 series in and scored 28 straight. When you rush for over 300 yds, that's work! We also ran the clock or #2 would have had 700 yds passing.

2) Maupin is a good QB and can be very good and is an even better young man, however, there are differing schools of thought on a emotion from QB, some want their QB on an even keel not too up or down. He is a good leader and the young men respect him... just be careful with emotion there are officials out there just itching to throw a flag.

3) Just imagine how many points we would have won by if we had the S N coaching staff...

Great game with a great atmosphere. Flyover on Sept 11 with missing man, SC does it right.

Mr. Wallace is a heck of a QB. Good luck next year at Vandy. We will be glad to see you go. He has had some QB's career stats is two games vs the Indians, but I will have to say he will leave

0 for Duece at home against the Tribe!

1) We had a great rushing game. #6,#5 and #4 all had powerful runs...however if your looking to give out game balls in this game I would start with the 5 and 6 guys up front. When you look at the progression of the game we started to run it right at the defense about 3 series in and scored 28 straight. When you rush for over 300 yds, that's work! We also ran the clock or #2 would have had 700 yds passing.

2) Maupin is a good QB and can be very good and is an even better young man, however, there are differing schools of thought on a emotion from QB, some want their QB on an even keel not too up or down. He is a good leader and the young men respect him... just be careful with emotion there are officials out there just itching to throw a flag.

3) Just imagine how many points we would have won by if we had the S N coaching staff...

The QB is special.I said this would be the closest thing to Maryville until Maryville.The biggest difference is like in this game when the big DL went down,Maryville has a lot more depth .They won't give as many gifts either.Maupin is a great young man.I remember the QB for SH a few years ago putting his hand up to his hear in front of the DB fans when he thought they had the game.That was before the win streak.Some emotion doesn't bother me as long as it's in good taste

Edited by BatmanDB