Lincoln vs Giles

JAFO

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt is ruining what was a great program at Giles. As long as everyone sits back and complains among themselves and doesn't take action then we can't blame no one. Our boys deserve so much better. I know if you was at the game Friday night you witnessed #71 get penalty flags on several different plays. What does our coaches do bring him to the sideline give him a little speech and he is back out. That boy should have been dismissed from the team and one of the other 45 kids out there should have been given the chance. This boy has done it from day one and every game we had this year. This crap has got to stop and ship Walt back to Lawrence County were he belongings. If he isn't let go then I doubt the Bobcats will when a game all year. I hope everyone who has a issue and wants this program back to what it was will speak to Cardin and Mr.Wright and let your thoughts be heard. Keeping pushing forward Bobcats

You know I always give these guys a hard time, but I really hate to see a dominant program go down the pipes but apparently it is. I am really surprised the Giles faithful is allowing this to go on. See you all next week, I know players, fans and all will be ready for us regardless.

Goodness guys, your grammar is terrible. It's more embarrassing than all this complaining. 1610 I haven't seen you at practice in a while. I'm still here everyday. Come on down and visit, I see and read paperwork everyday. I can help you and Cat with some of those punctuation and capitalization problems. Go Bobcats!