Lincoln vs Giles

JAFO

Hello folks! Been lurking here for a while now but finally decided to join in. It's been a rough year so far but I'm still holding out hope that the boys can turn things around. I honestly think that overall we have a better TEAM this year than last year. Just doesn't seem like we can get over the hump. Hopefully that will change this week.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness guys, your grammar is terrible. It's more embarrassing than all this complaining. 1610 I haven't seen you at practice in a while. I'm still here everyday. Come on down and visit, I see and read paperwork everyday. I can help you and Cat with some of those punctuation and capitalization problems. Go Bobcats!

JAFO, sorry for the bad grammar, but I graduated from GCHS. Your not looking very well cause I been to both practices this week. I come to watch not brown nose.

Hello folks! Been lurking here for a while now but finally decided to join in. It's been a rough year so far but I'm still holding out hope that the boys can turn things around. I honestly think that overall we have a better TEAM this year than last year. Just doesn't seem like we can get over the hump. Hopefully that will change this week.

Yes, hope and change is the answer.