Tyner hosts Boyd Buc 9/18

orangeslice13

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man kinfolk that was just Brutal what I witnessed tonight! I had been saying a while back to watch for them Boys Bucs and that they was gonna make some noise but they hadn't really impressed. Looks like they been playing possum after what they broke one off in Tyner tonight. I felt bad for some of my Kinfolk. I am not sure the Rams had more than 5 first downs all night and I know they didn't have 100 yards offense. Bucs Defense is looking right! If they can contain Tyners speed all night then I don't see Marion County being very successful either. Imma have to come next Friday that one for sure. Bucs got my respect tonight though. They are for real and I'm just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

Man kinfolk that was just Brutal what I witnessed tonight! I had been saying a while back to watch for them Boys Bucs and that they was gonna make some noise but they hadn't really impressed. Looks like they been playing possum after what they broke one off in Tyner tonight. I felt bad for some of my Kinfolk. I am not sure the Rams had more than 5 first downs all night and I know they didn't have 100 yards offense. Bucs Defense is looking right! If they can contain Tyners speed all night then I don't see Marion County being very successful either. Imma have to come next Friday that one for sure. Bucs got my respect tonight though. They are for real and I'm just keeping it real

Who is Boyd's DC? Oh wait... Smh for folks treating him like they did over playing time in baseball.