The Tornadoes Storm into Pennsylvania Union City vs DeLone Catholic

BigSwo

If we chartered them a bus they would think they had arrived or something. Nope keep them boys humble and hungry. LOL. I actually wish they did have a charter. But that would present other problems like. ....How do they get around once they get there? And a whole list of other obstacles. So taking a school bus is really the only option. This will be a trip they will always remember. They will tell their kids about it one day.

Nope. Everyone that is going must do so on their own. That's why I'm not going. Plus I have to work and I can't afford a trip like that right now. Either way I will be supporting my son and the rest of the Tornadoes right here at home. Some of us are getting together to watch the live broadcast on the internet. We will be cheering them on.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

The breakdown of numbers tells the tale UC is ranked 500 in the nation they are ranked 9165 in the nation. In Pennsylvania they are ranked 391 out of 470 teams. This will be a great trip but y'all will beat them by 30. Two years ago I fought in the 150th battle of Gettysburg some of the prettiest country I have been in. Everyone travel safe and make some lifelong memories. I would say good luck but y'all won't need it.