South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Daley man)

Roy Dillard

It was a good one. I've been on a lot of cruises, but that was my first Alaskan cruise. Don't be disappointed, but I don't think I can handle two trips to Copper Basin within 10 months of one another either. I to am thinking about heading to get a Fish Samich. The Boyd game will be a tough game for us, but I expect the other 6 to all be mercy rule wins.

Barney we got a long with the kinfolk just fine while you were cruising. When is your next one?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing I would say to SP as they roll in this one watch out for Basin when they start getting behind they get dirty...football is football I love the way Basin will hit you in the mouth but when they realize they can't win, they start getting dirty. Going after knees, eyes, and privates. Almost started a fight at TP and our chain gang said that even coaches were telling players to hurt players. I hope that is not true but it sure did look like.... Basin will hit you and get after you. but SP rolls big in this one!

only thing I would say to SP as they roll in this one watch out for Basin when they start getting behind they get dirty...football is football I love the way Basin will hit you in the mouth but when they realize they can't win, they start getting dirty. Going after knees, eyes, and privates. Almost started a fight at TP and our chain gang said that even coaches were telling players to hurt players. I hope that is not true but it sure did look like.... Basin will hit you and get after you. but SP rolls big in this one!

Roy--If this is true, you better call that Childress man. This is a bunch of mess