Scotts Hill @ Lewis County

lionsfan99

Just found out this week is Lewis County's Homecoming. I wonder if they scheduled this game as an easy win? It's kinda surreal, since LC is my alma mater. My nephews play for SH, y'all may know one of them (#9). I hate to see a team lose their homecoming game, but sorry, it's gonna happen! #GO LIONS

He's a good ball player, and I believe SH spoils LCs homecoming and moves to 3-2.

Having not seen Scotts Hill play and can only compare scores with teams I have seen I can see how they would be the popular pick. I also agree that Lewis Co is down from what the Panther teams had but that doesn't mean they are a bad team.Scotts Hill may win but it wont be easy.

Just found out this week is Lewis County's Homecoming. I wonder if they scheduled this game as an easy win? It's kinda surreal, since LC is my alma mater. My nephews play for SH, y'all may know one of them (#9). I hate to see a team lose their homecoming game, but sorry, it's gonna happen! #GO LIONS

IMO #9 was far and away SH best player. That kid is fun to watch run with the ball. He has some dandy jump cuts and jukes!

Believe it or not he didn't start playing football til the beginning of sophomore year. He was so tiny we didn't think he was big enough for football. Ever since the WC game everybody makes sure they don't kick to him! Lol...you ought to see him play baseball. He had 48 stolen bases and they didn't even get passed the district tournament!

Believe it or not he didn't start playing football til the beginning of sophomore year. He was so tiny we didn't think he was big enough for football. Ever since the WC game everybody makes sure they don't kick to him! Lol...you ought to see him play baseball. He had 48 stolen bases and they didn't even get passed the district tournament!

Kainan Maners. I have him on my Twitter account. Seems like a pretty cool dude.