Scotts Hill @ Lewis County

lionsfan99

I knew Scotts Hill would be a force to be reckoned with once Tommy Browder got his offense installed. If they hadn't dropped so many passes against McNairy they might be 3-1. His offense is perfect for their personnel. QB is outstanding and receivers are coming on strong. I predict SH will win region 5. Very proud of that program. Would love to see the Waverly game. Good luck to our 15A brothers!

I knew Scotts Hill would be a force to be reckoned with once Tommy Browder got his offense installed. If they hadn't dropped so many passes against McNairy they might be 3-1. His offense is perfect for their personnel. QB is outstanding and receivers are coming on strong. I predict SH will win region 5. Very proud of that program. Would love to see the Waverly game. Good luck to our 15A brothers!

I didn't take the time to look at TCA's schedule, but if you'd really like to see it, gate and groceries are on me if you'll make the drive. I'll one up that even...nobody likes to "road trip" alone, so x2 on the hospitality (includes tailgating...could e BBQ bologna, could be prime rib), and the old proverb about the cheerful giver definitely applies!

I didn't take the time to look at TCA's schedule, but if you'd really like to see it, gate and groceries are on me if you'll make the drive. I'll one up that even...nobody likes to "road trip" alone, so x2 on the hospitality (includes tailgating...could e BBQ bologna, could be prime rib), and the old proverb about the cheerful giver definitely applies!

If my son wasn't a Senior I would come to that game but I've never missed one of his games so I will have to pass. If tall meet in the playoffs and we aren't playing I will definitely come. Good luck and thanks so much for the offer! BBQ Bologna sounds really good!

If my son wasn't a Senior I would come to that game but I've never missed one of his games so I will have to pass. If tall meet in the playoffs and we aren't playing I will definitely come. Good luck and thanks so much for the offer! BBQ Bologna sounds really good!

I wouldn't expect you to miss one, especially his senior season...so the offer will stand...any game, any time, any season.

Kind of nervous the first half. Our boys couldn't even see the field for all the yellow flags everywhere! Proud of our boys, they didn't hang their heads! Got down 14-7 in the 3rd quarter, came back and tied it up and never looked back! They flat showed out the last quarter and a half. Final score 49-21! Lewis County is not a bad team they just didn't have the skill players that we do. My nephew said there was a scout from Alabama at the game #GoLions#GoBigðŸŠ