Grundy vs upperman

gcjackets18

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that depends on who you ask. Was the first half of the Cookeville game real or were the Cavs asleep? The Stone game was predicticable because they are a real good 4A team. The Bees beat Trousdale County at the Creekbank in a game that I don't see Grundy being in, regardless of classification. Upperman may have regressed some I don't know.

But I'll stand by it. It'll be a blowout.

I'm with you on that last part. Unfortunately for them, Grundy County gets smacked back down to reality hard Friday night.

Not hating at all, I just think scaring Watertown is a little different than beat or even playing with upper man... If you think the Whitwell game went bad...... Reality is on the horizon.. Upper man is for real!!

I never said I though Whitwell was bad, running them down is your job and your real good at it.I think they are on pace. Whitwell loss showed where this team started. A team of first year players should have beat a good watertown team, ready to play or not, grundy is learning as they go. The REALITY is that Grundy is improving. That should be their goal and their hitting it. Edited by jackbacker2