Couldn't wait a week sequatchie against Bledsoe

gcjackets18

was at a diffrent game that week. Who do you pull for? Or you like me, pull for a area more than any one team? I tend to lean LA and UH...no more parents with kids at those schools.

My son lives in Monterey and i graduated from there!!! I work in Dunlap!!! I pull for Monterey and Putnam county!!! i graduated from Monterey in 94! I love Dunlap and when they play Upperman it will be rough for me lol!!! It will be good game!!! What you mean no more

parents with kids?? lol

Edited by TALMAD

My son lives in Monterey and i graduated from there!!! I work in Dunlap!!! I pull for Monterey and Putnam county!!! i graduated from Monterey in 94! I love Dunlap and when they play Upperman it will be rough for me lol!!! It will be good game!!! What you mean no more

parents with kids?? lol

know,my bad. I pull for all area team verse other area...follow this region closest and follow lA and UH the most because I Know lots of the parents of players at these schools.

I think bledsoe wins by 7. Our offense is quite better . I know dunlaps d is better but i believe we can run and pass enuff to get it done.

Ya must have took to many hits on the piece pipe bro..Bledsoe has won games against sub par teams..you cant put the sp game into effect because its the first game..sequatchie has gotten better after every game..i think Bledsoe keeps it close in the first half but sequatchies talent and better game experiance prevails in the second half to beat Bledsoe by 14 or more..heck Bledsoe lost to a very mediocre south Pitt..you take Bledsoe agaisnt smith, dekalb and york i gaurantee you Bledsoe loses 2 outta the 3 if not all 3