Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Hatr1234, Old Pirate was a tad curious about your......rainbow pirate avatar, so a quick tad of research found Yous avatar is a "Gay Pirate Flag" what kind of mess is that? Yous best find some fellers and get studing them studding manuals a HEEP! You Jasperlites have really got a feller in need of a tad of direction, fact is according to his profile, he doesn't know what his gender is ...any volunteers to help him out, after all he is a Jasperlite and tithe giver. Figure Yous not been hiding under a rock, Yous jest been in the closet! LOPAO........Zzzzzzzzz. OP sees this as a 7 point game either way.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Sure.

There's all kinds of swamp land that you can paint

Slice I garuntee you if I was that durn Reynolds man I would be real cautious about giving them Jasperlites some paint unattended. I garuntee you they dont use stencils to paint they just free hand it. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

Slice I garuntee you if I was that durn Reynolds man I would be real cautious about giving them Jasperlites some paint unattended. I garuntee you they dont use stencils to paint they just free hand it. You think im joking but im not.

That's funny......

Nobody paints on our field unsupervised. I can promise you that.

Slice I garuntee you them Jasperlites need to work a little better in art class. They so confused they bought Orange and black paint instead of purple and white. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, what kind of mess is this? Them Jasperlites ain't even using that Puke Purple & white on their field house or helmets now! Recon the SOS got sick of all that mess real fast! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Slice I garuntee you them Jasperlites need to work a little better in art class. They so confused they bought Orange and black paint instead of purple and white. You think im joking but im not.

Didn't I tell you yesterday to stay off our discussions? You bring nothing to our conversation. Go worry about your game with Grundy. Take a hike!